Windows 10: UEFI Interactive Shell

Discus and support UEFI Interactive Shell in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I currently have a Linx1010, and whenver I turn it on, it boots normally showing the “Linx” symbol, but then it brings me to a screen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D_402, Dec 13, 2020.

1. D_402 Win User

UEFI Interactive Shell

Hello,

I currently have a Linx1010, and whenver I turn it on, it boots normally showing the “Linx” symbol, but then it brings me to a screen that looks like this:

UEFI Interactive Shell v2.0

EDK

UEFI v2.40 INSYDE Corp. , 0x54290045

Error. No mapping found

Press ESC in 5 seconds to skip startup.nsh or any other key to continue.

How do I get out of this please?

:)

D_402, Dec 13, 2020
  2. ArasDezay Win User

Open internet from UEFI shell

I wonder if it possible use uefi shell to open internet explorer

ArasDezay, Dec 13, 2020
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Dec 13, 2020
  4. 3oddbits Win User

UEFI Interactive Shell

RX480 UEFI GOP Driver

Thanks.

I did save the OEM / Stock VBIOS to file.
    Did NOT flash the VBIOS.
    Do ya'll want a copy of the OEM / Stock VBIOS uploaded?

Further Problem info :
    EFI shell lists the UEFI GOP driver as loaded / connected.

Win 7 x64 Pro won't boot with out CSM Video Legacy set. x2 mode only.
    Win 10 x64 Pro will boot but stays in x2 mode in both CSM Legacy && UEFI mode.

3oddbits, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

UEFI Interactive Shell

1. UEFI Interactive Shell - Similar Threads - UEFI Interactive Shell

2. UEFI interactive shill problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI interactive shill problem: UEFI Interactive Sheil v2.1UEFI v2.50 INSYDE Corp., 0x57091034wap: No mapping found.ShellPress ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup. nsh or any other key to continue...
  3. UEFI interactive shill problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI interactive shill problem: UEFI Interactive Sheil v2.1UEFI v2.50 INSYDE Corp., 0x57091034wap: No mapping found.ShellPress ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup. nsh or any other key to continue...
  4. UEFI interactive shill problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2: Hello, My name is Lesli, Please, I need your help. I want to create a virtual machine in my iPad to run app that it was only created in windows and not in MAc or IOs for Ipads.I need to download Win 10 or 8.1, I used AltStore as a sidewall and UTM as the app; well, The ; the...
  6. UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2: Hello, My name is Lesli, Please, I need your help. I want to create a virtual machine in my iPad to run app that it was only created in windows and not in MAc or IOs for Ipads.I need to download Win 10 or 8.1, I used AltStore as a sidewall and UTM as the app; well, The ; the...
  7. how to exit the EUFI interactive shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to exit the EUFI interactive shell: I had installed win10 64 bit system. Today, when I want to use my pc, it always stuck in the uefi shell page after power on and never successfully get into normal win10 login page. I tried to set the boot option in bios, but there was no other option like 'hard disk: windows...
  8. UEFI interactive shell v2.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI interactive shell v2.2: When i switch on my computer this comes up and i can get onto my normal screen. Any advice on how to try and fix the problem? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uefi-interactive-shell-v22/f1ea0f9e-f057-4d23-b0a8-e1cddb1ccb10
  9. Open internet from UEFI shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open internet from UEFI shell: I wonder if it possible use uefi shell to open internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-internet-from-uefi-shell/873a6179-e7de-4cd6-a3d9-5d7276709114
  10. Convert MBR disk to GPT via uefi shell?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert MBR disk to GPT via uefi shell?: Hello! I did something terrible to my tablet, I converted the partition from GPT to MBR in a desperate try to install windows 7. Now tablet is not reading any usb I plug in, and of course I cannot format disk again because it doesn't recognize anything, always booting...