Windows 10: UEFI No Bootable Device?!

Discus and support UEFI No Bootable Device?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Admins.I met all requirements to move on to Windows 11 but I need Secure Boot to continue but every time I move to UEFI , it keeps saying No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JunicNeedsHelp, Jun 26, 2021.

1. UEFI No Bootable Device?!

Dear Admins.I met all requirements to move on to Windows 11 but I need Secure Boot to continue but every time I move to UEFI , it keeps saying No Bootable Device and I am stuck running in Legacy. Please help me.

:)

JunicNeedsHelp, Jun 26, 2021

2. Install Windows 10 using UEFI bootable USB thumb drive

You need to go into you system bios and select allow uefi usb drive. Then add the UEFI usb drive to the boot menu

better way to partition aand create an bootable usb.

For the UEFI system, we can use these steps to create the bootable USB:

1.Locate a 4GB or larger USB flash drive

2.Open Diskpart and run the following command cmd admin type diskpart

• Type DiskPart in the command prompt.
    • Type "List Disk” (make note of the disk number of the target USB drive).
    • Type "Select Disk X”, where X is the target USB drive noted in step 4.
    • Type "Clean”.
    • Type "Create Partition Primary”.
    • Type "format FS=fat32 quick”.
    • Type "Active”.
    • Type "Assign".
    • Type "Exit".

Copy your ISO files to the drive and reboot

never use UEFI it better to repartition and remove UEFI go with legacy bois

bfvetscolakid, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 26, 2021
  4. UEFI No Bootable Device?!

XFX R9 290x Not UEFI?

At my BIOS, there is this:

CSM (Compatibility Support Module)
    Allows you to configure the CSM (Compatibility Support Module) items to fully support the
    various VGA, bootable devices and add-on devices for better compatibility.

** Launch CSM [Enabled]

[Auto] The system automatically detects the bootable devices and the add-on devices.

[Enabled] For better compatibility, enable the CSM to fully support the non-UEFI
    driver add-on devices or the Windows UEFI mode.

[Disabled] Disable the CSM to fully support the non-UEFI driver add-on devices
    or the Windows UEFI mode.

So, if I set [Disabled] I got this:

UEFI No Bootable Device?! 00kHKPL.jpg

Leonardo Caldas Soares, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

UEFI No Bootable Device?!

1. UEFI No Bootable Device?! - Similar Threads - UEFI Bootable Device

2. MBR bootable usb in UEFI!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MBR bootable usb in UEFI!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,A moment ago I changed from Legacy mode to UEFI mode so I've Windows 10 bootable MBR USB, will it work on UEFI or need to convert USB to GPT?...
  3. MBR bootable usb in UEFI!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MBR bootable usb in UEFI!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,A moment ago I changed from Legacy mode to UEFI mode so I've Windows 10 bootable MBR USB, will it work on UEFI or need to convert USB to GPT?...
  4. MBR bootable usb in UEFI!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Device: I went into task manager and accidentally closed window explorer. After that the screen became black. I panicked and press the power button for 10 seconds to switch off the laptop. I immediately powered the laptop back on but it says " No Bootable Device"....
  6. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Bootable Device: I went into task manager and accidentally closed window explorer. After that the screen became black. I panicked and press the power button for 10 seconds to switch off the laptop. I immediately powered the laptop back on but it says " No Bootable Device"....
  7. Bootable Windows install USB devices UEFI

Bootable Windows install USB devices UEFI: Hi there there's definitely a problem on some older computers with UEFI boot if the iso file is > than 4.5 GB. Up to that the file system is FAT32 and computers will boot OK. If greater than that then NTFS appears to be forced and some computers won't boot . I think the...
  8. no bootable device

no bootable device: Hello I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 after a few months, i then migrated to an ssd... everything was fine for a year but now it is saying no bootable device, i cannot retrive my product key or digital id. the os is still on the ssd i have tried recover keys but no...
  9. No bootable device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No bootable device: Can anyone help me with this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-bootable-device/0ee1a0af-22e9-45a5-a308-7fab7f847b9f
  10. "No bootable device"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "No bootable device": Hello everyone, I have a problem with my computer not starting. Not being very knowledgable about technology, I would like to ask if there is any way I can still fix it. Since the language on my computer is not English, I hope I translated everything correctly in the...