Windows 10: Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Discus and support Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FireSahara17, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered anymore.

I have it connected to an Asus 2-in-1 laptop. It has been the same one the entire time I have had this tablet. I have tried to unplug and replug, turn on and off, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it. I am using the up to date driver. My mom has tried to fix it and it's just not fixing. I've googled, asked friends, looked at other peoples questions, and even the Ugee website, and nothing comes up for this. It's not listed in the owners manual. Yes, I follow the steps everytime I use the tablet and I'm not sure as to why this is happening now. I'm not sure what to do from here other than contacting the company.

:)

FireSahara17, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Ugee 1910b Not responding And problems with Krita

Hello,

You might be experiencing this issue because the current device drivers on your
    UGEE 1910b tablet is not playing nice with Windows. As such, we recommend that you check UGEE's website for the latest drivers. If the issue persists while using the latest drivers, try using older ones.

Additionally, driver updates for Windows 10 and many devices (such as tablets, network adapters, monitors, printers, and video cards) can be automatically downloaded and installed through Windows Update. See:
    Update drivers in Windows 10. After updating drivers, try if you will experience the same issue while using built-in
    drawing apps like Paint or Paint3D.

To also isolate the cause of this problem, we suggest that you
    run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues.

1. Click Start.
    2. On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    3. Click Hardware and Sound.
    4. Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

Let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Xerida Win User
    Ugee 1910b Not responding And problems with Krita

So as said in the title, my UGEE 1910b is not responding. This has been happening for a few days. It originally started when I was using Paint tool SAI and it would no longer respond inside the program. So I switched to Krita and I am having problems with
    that as well. In Krita is says my drivers for my tablet and windows do not agree with each other and tell me to fix my resolution. I have it as my normal 1440x900 and it will not fix.

So please, can someone help me with both the Krita and tablet problem? I would love to be able to use extended screen mode without having any problems.

Xerida, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910B Tablet no longer working...

I have an issue with my Ugee 1910B tablet no longer working on my computer. When the drivers are first installed, it works completely fine until I try to actually use touch with it. It could work for a few minutes or an hour or a few days, but then suddenly,
    touch stops being detected. The only solution to this so far is to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them again for the tablet to work. Let me explain some more that I've found and done.

If it is significant, here are my system specifications:

CPU: AMD FX-8350

RAM: 8GB (2x4GB)

GPU: MSI GeForce GT 730

HDD: Seagate 1TB

I am currently running this tablet as a second display on the computer.

I'll start by stating that yes, I am installing the correct, most recent drivers to my system. I am following the manufacturer's directions on installing this thing. I used it on two other computers in the past and never had this issue.

I have tried unplugging it, replugging back in, powering off and on, restarting the computer, etc. Nothing.

I have tried the whole Tablet PC settings solution many people found that worked, where you click "Setup" and tap the screen of your tablet. It doesn't respond to this test and does not change anything.

Setting my tablet to be the main monitor does not fix the issue at all.

Plugging in the USB for my monitor into another USB slot does not fix the issue. In fact, it reinstalls the Windows drivers for touch and ends up creating a ton of other issues which are irrelevant to this one.

I've tried disabling drivers and letting them come back. Nothing. I have no option for "Restart" as some people recommend in Services or Processes.

I have Flicks turned off.

I have used my tablet's settings to set the correct monitor and it does not respond to that calibration dialog setup either.

I do feel the need to point out that when the tablet is working, under Tablet PC Settings it will show that my main monitor (Sceptre E205W-1600) has Pen Input Available and my actual tablet does not (named AAA on this window). However, once my tablet
    stops working, it switches the two and shows my tablet with Pen Input Available and my normal monitor as having "No Pen or Touch Input is available for this display."

This is just incredibly frustrating because normally, I can identify the cause of issues like this and fix them. This one just makes absolutely no sense, and nothing I've found online so far has fixed it. Ugee does not have any way to contact them for Support,
    unless it's extremely obscure and not listed anywhere online (their website, Twitter, etc.). I'd appreciate if anyone has any input on this...

OliverTeddyBear, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

1. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch - Similar Threads - Ugee 1910b Tablet

2. My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.: My 2 year old UG-2150 isn't working anymore. ITs a Pressure pen screen tablet. I've barely used it 5 times. Lack of time. I've tried every port on my PC and tablet. Changed all my cables, checked drivers of my graphics card. Nothing worked and when I uninstalled the tablet...
  3. Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  4. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working: I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the M708 V2 one which did not work (it also didn't detect the tablet), then the test driver would not carry through with the...
  5. Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Ugee 1910b tablet driver: So I have this tablet that I have had for a couple of years, and I recently switched from using it with my laptop to a desktop. I tried to install the driver, but it says that it detects another tablet driver. I have seen many things that say to delete the WinTab32.dll file...
  6. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  7. UGEE 1910b running on Windows 10?

UGEE 1910b running on Windows 10?: Hi, I have a UGEE 1910b and have been trying to get it to run on my HP running windows 10. The laptop sees the monitor and I can use it as either a extended or mirrored monitor but the UGEE software does not see the unit. The UGEE website is absolutely no help. When I tried...
  8. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...
  9. Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding: Hello there! A while ago I had a problem with my tablet pen, which was fixed by buying a new one. But now I'm having a problem with the tablet itself. Or, at least I think it's the tablet. This is my very first drawing tablet (other than the ISkin, which just had some...
  10. Pie Controll For Any Windows Tablet or for touch screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pie Controll For Any Windows Tablet or for touch screen?: does any body knows if there is a pie control for windows tablet like the ones for android. I want to buy the surface pro 4 and I would love to have pie control for many reasons.*Huh 27132

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ugee 1910b driver windows 10

2. ugee 1910b prblem

3. my ugee pen wont work

4. ugee 1910b touch software,
  5. is it my pen thats broken or my ugee 1910b tablet,
  6. ugee pen not responding on my 1910b,
  7. ugee draw touchpad not responding to touch,
  8. ugee drawing pad not reapinding to touch,
  9. ugee 1910b driver for windows 10,
  10. ugee 1910 not working windows 7