Windows 10: UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

Discus and support UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cintiq, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Cintiq Win User

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the M708 V2 one which did not work (it also didn't detect the tablet), then the test driver would not carry through with the installation because "the tablet was not detected" despite it being plugged in. I know the tablet is not completely dead because it lights up once it is plugged in but does not respond to the pen.

The tablet also did not respond when the M708 V2 driver was installed.

I have an HP Notebook running on Windows 10.

:)

Cintiq, Nov 29, 2019

2. Ugee M708 Graphics Tablet Problem

My Ugee M708 tablet works, the computer reads my inputs and I can draw on Photoshop CC still, but without pressure sensitivity.

I've tried uninstalling all UGEE related drivers from my PC and installed them again but with no luck. I noticed the Tablet Icon in the task bar doesn't show up, and when I try to open the program used to adjust pressure, setting, etc it wont open at all.
    So I figured that's my issue, but no matter what I do it just won't work, not even in compatibility modes. Any ideas?

KeithMiller007, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Mimi_ID Win User
    My Ugee m708 is not working properly

Yesterday I got an Ugee M708. My main pen glitches but the one without battery is fine.

Mimi_ID, Nov 29, 2019
  4. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

Ugee M708 Battery Free Pen not working

Just recently, I got a Battery-free pen that I thought would work with my Ugee M708 Tablet. I try to use it, and it doesn't even respond to my tablet! It's as if my tablet doesn't recognize my pen! I've looked everywhere for a solution on how to get my pen
    to work on my tablet, but I can never find anything! As I'm typing this, I'm already frustrated because I can't find a simple answer!

I could've contacted Ugee Tech Support, but I can't do that because the Serial # on my tablet is all smudged out and worn to the point I can't read it at all.

Someone please help me, I really want to be able to draw using my tablet again!

MidevalRoblox, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

1. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working - Similar Threads - UGEE M708 tablet

2. Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11: I have a drawing pen tablet Ugee M708 version 1, that worked properly in Windows 8. But I had to update to Windows 11 and I contacted the manufacturer, who provided a new driver, saying that it should work with Windows 11.After installation, the pen worked for a couple of...
  3. Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugee M708 v1 not working in Windows 11: I have a drawing pen tablet Ugee M708 version 1, that worked properly in Windows 8. But I had to update to Windows 11 and I contacted the manufacturer, who provided a new driver, saying that it should work with Windows 11.After installation, the pen worked for a couple of...
  4. UGEE m708 V2 not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UGEE m708 V2 not working right: so I decided to pick back up on useing my UGEE tablet and I am able to use it on my phone so I do it was working fine until I gone to USB settings and out of a random weird curiosity I press [this device] and then the tablet just stop working right it still turns on when plug...
  5. Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  6. Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Ugee 1910b tablet driver: So I have this tablet that I have had for a couple of years, and I recently switched from using it with my laptop to a desktop. I tried to install the driver, but it says that it detects another tablet driver. I have seen many things that say to delete the WinTab32.dll file...
  7. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  8. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch: Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered...
  9. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...
  10. Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding: Hello there! A while ago I had a problem with my tablet pen, which was fixed by buying a new one. But now I'm having a problem with the tablet itself. Or, at least I think it's the tablet. This is my very first drawing tablet (other than the ISkin, which just had some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ugee driver not working

2. ugee m708 drivers windows 10

3. ugee tablet not detected

4. cant detect the tablet ugee,
  5. cant detect tablet ugee,
  6. why is my computer not detecting my ugee m708,
  7. ugee m708 not found,
  8. ugee M708 HGK driver,
  9. ugee cant detect tablet,
  10. updatedd ugee m708 driver and it is not being detected,
  11. ugee m708(8192) not working,