Windows 10: Ugee Tablet drivers

Discus and support Ugee Tablet drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YeetIcom, Jan 1, 2020.

1. YeetIcom Win User

Ugee Tablet drivers

So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would disappear. I unplugged the tablet from my laptop to see if it would give me an error, it did but when I plugged it back in, it would give me an error that it had stopped working. I have tried everything, reinstalling it multiple times, and looking it up online, but I had no luck. Maybe somebody could help me?

:)

YeetIcom, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Martmcd Win User

Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Hi baileybee0601

the WinTab32.dll is part of the wacom software. have you previously had a wacom tablet installed?

it would be better to uninstall the software rather than just delete WinTab32.dll.

look in settings -> apps -> apps & features for wacom app and click uninstall

if it cannot be located there

click start, type control and click on control panel

click on uninstall a program

look for wacom software in the list and click uninstall

then try installing the ugee tablet again.

Martmcd, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not
    being registered anymore.

I have it connected to an Asus 2-in-1 laptop. It has been the same one the entire time I have had this tablet. I have tried to unplug and replug, turn on and off, uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it. I am using the up to date driver. My mom has tried
    to fix it and it's just not fixing. I've googled, asked friends, looked at other peoples questions, and even the Ugee website, and nothing comes up for this. It's not listed in the owners manual. Yes, I follow the steps everytime I use the tablet and I'm not
    sure as to why this is happening now. I'm not sure what to do from here other than contacting the company.

FireSahara17, Jan 1, 2020
  4. TimAlbany Win User

Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Hello,

My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all.

TimAlbany, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Ugee Tablet drivers

1. Ugee Tablet drivers - Similar Threads - Ugee Tablet drivers

2. My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Ugee UG-2150 is not being reckonised as a tablet.: My 2 year old UG-2150 isn't working anymore. ITs a Pressure pen screen tablet. I've barely used it 5 times. Lack of time. I've tried every port on my PC and tablet. Changed all my cables, checked drivers of my graphics card. Nothing worked and when I uninstalled the tablet...
  3. UGEE HK1060 Prp driver for windwo 10

UGEE HK1060 Prp driver for windwo 10: Hello there, I tried to installed UGEE HK1060 pro tablet driver to my Window 10 laptops using CD comes with the tablet. It was not successful. I could not find tablet control panel. I looked at the UGEE.net and found only test driver for HK 1060 as mentioned in one of the...
  4. UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working

UGEE M708 tablet not detected or working: I haven't used my tablet in a while. I recently attempted to use it again with a phone charger as a USB cord. I reinstalled the drivers, first, the M708 V2 one which did not work (it also didn't detect the tablet), then the test driver would not carry through with the...
  5. Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Ugee 1910b tablet driver: So I have this tablet that I have had for a couple of years, and I recently switched from using it with my laptop to a desktop. I tried to install the driver, but it says that it detects another tablet driver. I have seen many things that say to delete the WinTab32.dll file...
  6. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  7. Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch

Ugee 1910b Tablet Not Responding to Any Touch: Back in January of 2018, I bought the 1910b Ugee tablet. It was working correctly for me and I set it to the side due to school starting back up in August. Haven't touched it till now. The tablet no longer reads any touch. The pen and your finger are not being registered...
  8. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...
  9. Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding

Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet Not Responding: Hello there! A while ago I had a problem with my tablet pen, which was fixed by buying a new one. But now I'm having a problem with the tablet itself. Or, at least I think it's the tablet. This is my very first drawing tablet (other than the ISkin, which just had some...
  10. Tablet Driver

Tablet Driver: Where on my PC is the tablet driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tablet-driver/3cf95247-38f9-4451-bede-f9720c3edf2a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ugee m708 drivers windows 10

2. ugee 1910b pen driver

3. ugee m708 tablet not detected or working

4. ugee m708 cant detect tablet,
  5. ugee m708 treiber windows 10,
  6. ugee m708 windows 10 issue,
  7. drivers ugee m708 drivers windows 10,
  8. ugee graphic tablet m708 drivers,
  9. ugee m708 windows 10