Windows 10: ugradation of architechture

Discus and support ugradation of architechture in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a laptop of system type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. But now there are many softwares which runs only on 64-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ank_kum, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Ank_kum Win User

ugradation of architechture

Hi, I am using a laptop of system type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. But now there are many softwares which runs only on 64-bit operating system. So, can I upgrade my laptop to 64-bit operating system? If yes, these please guide me.

Thank you.

:)

Ank_kum, Aug 9, 2019
  2. tim2120 Win User

Cannot hear Ring Tones 3110C

Thanks jimmyireland. I followed your three suggestions.

• freed up memory
    • carried out the factory reset
    • ugraded software.
    I still cannot hear the loudspeaker. I tried

• playing a media file
    • calling the phone and selected loudspeaker

Still nothing. If it was not for hearing the keypad tones I would say the speaker was broken.

Were your suggestions a standard response to faults or have you heard of my speaker problem before?

tim2120, Aug 9, 2019
  3. IanMG Win User
    connected bu not syncing - imate k jam with vista win mobile centre

• my imate used to sync fin with windows xp pro until i ugraded to vista business
    • now it connects with all functionality except syncing
    • error message is NOT helpful - found problem with desktop
    • I have tried - rebooted both PC and phone several times, reinstalling win mobile centre, turning off firewall
    • any suggestions welcome
    thanks

IanMG, Aug 9, 2019
  4. ugradation of architechture

I am trying to ugrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, and upgrade ran all the way to 99% and it just stopped.

Original Title - Windows 10 Upgrade

I am trying to ugrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, and the down;oad and upgrade ran all the way to 99% and it just stopped and has been sitting on 99% for several hours. Any suggestions on what I should do now ?

EdwinChilders, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

ugradation of architechture

1. ugradation of architechture - Similar Threads - ugradation architechture

2. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...: Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-ugraded-new-pc-to-windows-11-is-the-microsoft/1c3f24cf-4f2e-4944-be41-91e459f529d7
  3. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...: Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-ugraded-new-pc-to-windows-11-is-the-microsoft/1c3f24cf-4f2e-4944-be41-91e459f529d7
  4. Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?

Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?: I moved to a new computer to be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I now find that my access to DuoLIngo has stopped. When I log on to DuoLingo it merely shows the logo 'walking' across the screen with tyhe words 'loading' underneath but this never ends, i.e. never loads. Is...
  5. Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?: I moved to a new computer to be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I now find that my access to DuoLIngo has stopped. When I log on to DuoLingo it merely shows the logo 'walking' across the screen with tyhe words 'loading' underneath but this never ends, i.e. never loads. Is...
  6. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  7. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  8. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  9. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  10. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting