Windows 10: ugradation of architechture

Discus and support ugradation of architechture in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am using a laptop of system type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. But now there are many softwares which runs only on 64-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ank_kum, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Ank_kum Win User

ugradation of architechture

Hi, I am using a laptop of system type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. But now there are many softwares which runs only on 64-bit operating system. So, can I upgrade my laptop to 64-bit operating system? If yes, these please guide me.

Thank you.

:)

Ank_kum, Aug 9, 2019
  2. tim2120 Win User

Cannot hear Ring Tones 3110C

Thanks jimmyireland. I followed your three suggestions.

• freed up memory
    • carried out the factory reset
    • ugraded software.
    I still cannot hear the loudspeaker. I tried

• playing a media file
    • calling the phone and selected loudspeaker

Still nothing. If it was not for hearing the keypad tones I would say the speaker was broken.

Were your suggestions a standard response to faults or have you heard of my speaker problem before?

tim2120, Aug 9, 2019
  3. IanMG Win User
    connected bu not syncing - imate k jam with vista win mobile centre

• my imate used to sync fin with windows xp pro until i ugraded to vista business
    • now it connects with all functionality except syncing
    • error message is NOT helpful - found problem with desktop
    • I have tried - rebooted both PC and phone several times, reinstalling win mobile centre, turning off firewall
    • any suggestions welcome
    thanks

IanMG, Aug 9, 2019
  4. ugradation of architechture

I am trying to ugrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, and upgrade ran all the way to 99% and it just stopped.

Original Title - Windows 10 Upgrade

I am trying to ugrade my Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10, and the down;oad and upgrade ran all the way to 99% and it just stopped and has been sitting on 99% for several hours. Any suggestions on what I should do now ?

EdwinChilders, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

ugradation of architechture

1. ugradation of architechture - Similar Threads - ugradation architechture

2. shall i ugrade my windows 10 laptop ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shall i ugrade my windows 10 laptop ram: i am using dell windows 10 latop with 4 GB its quite slow and fast at times. should i upgrate my laptop ram. how much ram should i upgrade to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shall-i-ugrade-my-windows-10-laptop-ram/8cc7d073-f48d-4adc-8963-1256eb707467
  3. Dual boot computer, ugraded my Win 7 x64 istallation, Win 10 won't boot now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dual boot computer, ugraded my Win 7 x64 istallation, Win 10 won't boot now: I know I fixed this once before, but don't remember how it was fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-boot-computer-ugraded-my-win-7-x64/54460e2a-8179-45b0-a31d-752cecd21311
  4. Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...: This never happened under WIN 7, which I was reluctant to move from, as I had few probelms. I always kept abreast of WIN 10 on a spare HD but only examined it to help the decision making process. After my initial very good opinion of the new WIN10 and recommending it to...
  5. How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99: I saw ad for doing a 10 hme to 10 pro but store doesn' t charge that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-ugrade-windows-10-home-to-pro-for-99/f4b8a2e7-9fa7-4be9-a445-0f0c17d0e151"
  6. Microsoft ugraded our computers to windows 10 automatically without our permision.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft ugraded our computers to windows 10 automatically without our permision.: Windows 10 update, made printer unusable, wireless mouse unusable, created a blue/black line down the center of the screen, crashed our sonar systems, and deleted all sonar files. The is the ninth month I have been dealing with this issue, the last two times this happened...
  7. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  8. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  9. Solved - W10 ugrade won't install because it wont go on a USB

Solved - W10 ugrade won't install because it wont go on a USB: I tried to install the W10 anniversary update. It downloads, verifies and all that, but then stops because "it can't be installed on a USB". I don't have a USB, external drive, or anything on the computer. I called Microsoft. They spent an hour and assured me all would be...
  10. W7 to W10 ISO Ugrade, hang with spinning dots after Brink step#19

W7 to W10 ISO Ugrade, hang with spinning dots after Brink step#19: My previous attempts all ended the same place whether I used GWX "Get Windows" or Windows Update. This time was ISO method. Where the upgrade broke down is when the install 100% screen goes to Welcome screen (step 19 in Brink tutorial -I do not know if there are any logs...