Windows 10: Ugrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Ugrade to Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Dec 15, 2018.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Ugrade to Windows 10

Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will have a couple of extra levels incorporated. However Joe Public can chill and confidently use Windows 10

:)

fedbil100, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Ugrade to Windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Ugrade to Windows 10

1. Ugrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Ugrade

2. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...: Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-ugraded-new-pc-to-windows-11-is-the-microsoft/1c3f24cf-4f2e-4944-be41-91e459f529d7
  3. Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have ugraded new pc to windows 11. Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible Or...: Recently upgraded new pc to Windows 11.Is the Microsoft Desktop Receiver 3.1 compatible or necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-ugraded-new-pc-to-windows-11-is-the-microsoft/1c3f24cf-4f2e-4944-be41-91e459f529d7
  4. Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?

Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?: I moved to a new computer to be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I now find that my access to DuoLIngo has stopped. When I log on to DuoLingo it merely shows the logo 'walking' across the screen with tyhe words 'loading' underneath but this never ends, i.e. never loads. Is...
  5. Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a known problem with the Windows 11 ugrade for DuoLingo users?: I moved to a new computer to be able to upgrade to Windows 11. I now find that my access to DuoLIngo has stopped. When I log on to DuoLingo it merely shows the logo 'walking' across the screen with tyhe words 'loading' underneath but this never ends, i.e. never loads. Is...
  6. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  7. i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10

i want to ugrade windows 8 to windows 10: i want to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-ugrade-windows-8-to-windows-10/5ac76ed5-e521-4be9-9b86-23c7c52c52c6
  8. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  9. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  10. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting