Windows 10: Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

Discus and support Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had the Windows 10 Pro and after the upgrade was expecting Windows 11 Pro. Any way to troubleshoot what went wrong? Should I reinstall? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CheckOutWindows, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

I had the Windows 10 Pro and after the upgrade was expecting Windows 11 Pro. Any way to troubleshoot what went wrong? Should I reinstall? Thanks

:)

CheckOutWindows, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2021
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

1. Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home - Similar Threads - Ugraded Window Pro

2. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  3. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting: I formatted my windows 10 computer with pro genuine license and installed a new windows 10 that i downloaded from microsoft website but checking the windows 10 version, i discovered it is windows 10 family. How can I upgrade to pro using my old windows 10 pro license....
  4. Ugrading from windows family to pro after formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows update from 10 Pro to 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update from 10 Pro to 11 Home: My PC was recently updated from Windows 10 Professional to Windows 11. Yesterday I noticed that it is the Home version and not Professional. The funny thing is that I can still use Remote Desktop which if memory serves me correctly is not in the home version. My understanding...
  6. Windows update from 10 Pro to 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update from 10 Pro to 11 Home: My PC was recently updated from Windows 10 Professional to Windows 11. Yesterday I noticed that it is the Home version and not Professional. The funny thing is that I can still use Remote Desktop which if memory serves me correctly is not in the home version. My understanding...
  7. Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugraded from Window 10 Pro to Windows 11 Home: I had the Windows 10 Pro and after the upgrade was expecting Windows 11 Pro. Any way to troubleshoot what went wrong? Should I reinstall? Thanks...
  8. How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I ugrade windows 10 home to pro for $99: I saw ad for doing a 10 hme to 10 pro but store doesn' t charge that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-ugrade-windows-10-home-to-pro-for-99/f4b8a2e7-9fa7-4be9-a445-0f0c17d0e151"
  9. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...
  10. Ugrade to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ugrade to Windows 10: Why are people so reluctant to upgrade to Windows 10. Windows Security is up there with third party software security. It gets 100% in Testing it has layered protection its even being considered or by now used by Americas Defence Systems that says a lot obviously they will...