Windows 10: Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

Discus and support Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarioHenrique Reis, May 26, 2022.

1. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer

:)

MarioHenrique Reis, May 26, 2022
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, May 26, 2022
  3. Bluetooth headphone doesn't appear in devices list

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones was working without any issues on my windows 10 laptop. Suddenly it would not connect so I removed it from devices to put again but it would not appear in the list !!

It is working perfectly with my iPhone so I know the issue is not in the headphones, and my pc shows other Bluetooth devices in the area so I know that the hardware is working.

I tried the following troubleshoot steps:

1- run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

2-disable Bluetooth device ( from device manager ) and enable again

3-remove Bluetooth driver and restart

4-update all the showing drivers under bluetooth

After all that it still doesn't show in the list

mina sami rouchdi, May 26, 2022
  4. wiganken Win User

Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

Same device appearing multiple times

Thanks f14tomcat - Today, 20th November, I did the Network Reset as you suggested and, after the PC had restarted I removed all multimedia devices from the list so there are zero devices listed. I'll report back in a day or so.

I hope it works or I will have to try the cable connection which is not an easy job since it involves routing 15 metres of cable. That's why I have not tried that option yet.

wiganken, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

1. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc - Similar Threads - Ugreen storage device

2. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  3. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list: Hello,I was trying to share my Microsoft store account with someone, when we noticed that when he tried downloading a paid app and open it, it asked him to buy the product again. I looked around and found that his devices wasn't appearing in the Microsoft store device...
  4. Device not appearing in the Microsoft store devices list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc: i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer...
  6. Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugreen storage device appears on the device list but doesn't appear on this pc: i used a enclosure on the ssd of another laptop and connected it to my laptop but after putting the ssd on the enclosure and looking on file explorer i cannot find the ssd with all the files of the previous computer...
  7. Recently unpaired bluetooth devices appear in the 'Add a device' list even if they are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recently unpaired bluetooth devices appear in the 'Add a device' list even if they are...: I suppose this is a pretty niche problem. I have two of the same device, but I can't use them while they are charging, so I use one while the other charges. Whenever I have charged one of the devices, I must unpair and re-pair it in order for it to work properly this is a...
  8. Keyboard will not appear in Bluetooth devices list

Keyboard will not appear in Bluetooth devices list: I have been having trouble with my bluetooth Microsoft keyboard and mouse, so I removed them from the system and when I tried to re-connect them they do not appear in the Bluetooth list. PLEASE help me...
  9. Bluetooth disappearing and doesn't appear in device management

Bluetooth disappearing and doesn't appear in device management: I have Bluetooth issues i have bought a brand new pcie wifi+Bluetooth 5.0 worked great then after shutting off the computer for the night boot up the next day Bluetooth is completely gone from windows I boot up in Ubuntu and it worked fine saw the wifi card and Bluetooth so...
  10. My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List

My PC wont appear in Microst Store Device List: After downloading something like Adblock Plus and wanting to install it on my PC, I press install on my devices but the Pc im currently in wont appear so I cant install the app. Even though on my the main site under my account It does appear and every other device that Ive...