Windows 10: Uh-oh, operating system won't load

Discus and support Uh-oh, operating system won't load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I find myself in a pickle. I had done a system restore and everything came up fine. When I tried to change users the screen was black for a long time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nomad2005, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Uh-oh, operating system won't load

I find myself in a pickle. I had done a system restore and everything came up fine. When I tried to change users the screen was black for a long time so I did a forced restart. Now Windows won't load. I get a BSOD that says it's gathering information then the restart screen comes back and says it is diagnosing, fixing...can't fix. I get sent to a blue troubleshoot page. I've been here before. I was hoping I didn't have to reset the computer, but at least I should be able to save my files.

Resets do not work. I cannot reset with a local USB thumb drive that I created to use as a reset disk, and I cannot reset from the cloud. I cannot reset to keep my files or to reset everything and lose my files. I cannot do a system restore to undo what I did or uninstall updates.

The problem is in startup, but if I choose startup repair from the blue troubleshooting screen it repeats the process of BSOD, diagnosis, fix, unable to fix, etc.

Is the problem that my computer isn't recognizing the thumb drive as it boots up? How can I change that?

I'll be cross-posting this because I've reached the limits of my knowledge and I'm just looking for help wherever I can find it. I'm looking to save my files if possible, but if I can't I can't. Thank you!

submitted by /u/nomad2005
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nomad2005, Nov 7, 2020

2. 401 - Uh oh, you do not have access

When I try to open Azure DevOps Services | Sign In, which is contracted at my university, "401-Uh oh, you do not have access."

I get an error

赤瀬和子, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Error loading operating system

Hi,

Error loading operating system error message can occur if there is still no operating system installed on your PC. In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this forum article created by Andre Da Costa on May 21, 2017:

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 7, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Uh-oh, operating system won't load

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Uh-oh, operating system won't load

1. Uh-oh, operating system won't load - Similar Threads - operating system won't

2. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  3. Operating system not loading properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system not loading properly.: I am a user of Windows 11, whenever i log into my pc, the screen goes all black and nothing is accessible, only visible thing is the cursor. I can open the task manager using the shortcut. I have tried to fix it for a long time. I even reset the operating system but it...
  4. Operating system will not load. Repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system will not load. Repair failed: Computer crashes. Latest crash windows attempts a repair to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-will-not-load-repair-failed/8ef0e6fd-7184-47bd-a671-04af916e7e4b
  5. How to fix loading Operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix loading Operating system: How to fix loading Operating system in my PC, I restarted my PC and after restarting, it shows reboot and select proper boot device after that, I unplugged my PC and start it again because I panicked. And after starting, the error showed which is loading operating system...
  6. Uh oh, Microsoft/fsavuillux issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uh oh, Microsoft/fsavuillux issue: I have a school laptop running Windows 10. Battery has known issues, and the date is very wrong. Today is March 6, 2021 however it says today is September 17, 2020. I’ve tried to fix it, however not even Google works. Today I got this, what do I do? I cant restart, my login...
  7. Loading Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Operating System: I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB. When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating System". I created this boot media just earlier today, from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I...
  8. uh oh i made a mistake

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    uh oh i made a mistake: so i kinda have a problem with being a nolife cookie clicker player and recently ive been using a macro to autoclick and farm cookies while i was asleep, usually at around 88-50 CPS, but only today do i wake up to hear and see my mouse being laggy and a very constant beeping...
  9. Uh-oh! Are Hyper-V Windows 10 and VMware Workstation compatible?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Uh-oh! Are Hyper-V Windows 10 and VMware Workstation compatible?: I came across this today and I really did not delve to deeply but is the gist of this right? that if I have VMware Workstation already installed that I am going to run in to problems creating a VM using Hyper V? TIA. are Hyper-V Windows 10 and VMware Workstation compatible...
  10. Uh oh, Windows update deleted all font settings again.

in Windows 10 Support
    Uh oh, Windows update deleted all font settings again.: Ugh. This is two back to back major windows updates that has erased my ability to change my fonts. The last time, I came to this forum and copied a ton of registry edits to change the font size and type. Those registry edits no longer work. So i'm hoping someone here knows a...