Windows 10: Uh, what... happened here? I was opening Steam and until I opened a new window everything...

Discus and support Uh, what... happened here? I was opening Steam and until I opened a new window everything... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WeAllLikeMemes [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WeAllLikeMemes, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Uh, what... happened here? I was opening Steam and until I opened a new window everything...

/u/WeAllLikeMemes, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Steam Will Not Open

I have many games on Steam and I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. When I go to open a Steam Game or Steam itself, nothing happens. The spinning blue loading thing appears next to the cursor for a few moments but apart form that, nothing
    happens. I would like this problem to be resolved ASAP.

Thanks, .

Luke Miles-Grantham, Mar 7, 2021
  4. robotzko Win User

Uh, what... happened here? I was opening Steam and until I opened a new window everything...

Windows 10 PC Crash when starting Steam and open GPU-Z

hello guys i actually have the problem when GPU-Z is open and i start steam my hole pc freeze and i need to hold power to restart him..

when i close GPU-Z and open steam everything works perfect even opening GPU-Z after steam is open..

i didn´t had the problem before updating to Windows 10 build 14393.351 but with this build there also came 2 other updates

my pc is an i7 6700k with a GTX1070 Asus Strix and 32 GB Ram

my Nvidia driver is 373.06 but also tested it with 375.63 same shit happens

starting origin and uplay works perfect with gpu-z open pc only crash when opening steam

robotzko, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Uh, what... happened here? I was opening Steam and until I opened a new window everything...

1. Uh, what... happened here? I was opening Steam and until I opened a new window everything... - Similar Threads - happened here was

2. I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...: Generation Zero is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But i bought it and have the receipt...
  3. I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...: Generation Zero is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But i bought it and have the receipt...
  4. Computer opens new windows until it freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer opens new windows until it freezes: I'm not sure what is causing my computer to constantly open new windows until it completely freezeshttps://i.imgur.com/KkvazSN.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/sbPgR8l.jpgIt even does it on OneNote, PowerPointI don't know what's triggering it. Currently using a Dell xps15 with windows...
  5. Computer opens new windows until it freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer opens new windows until it freezes: I'm not sure what is causing my computer to constantly open new windows until it completely freezeshttps://i.imgur.com/KkvazSN.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/sbPgR8l.jpgIt even does it on OneNote, PowerPointI don't know what's triggering it. Currently using a Dell xps15 with windows...
  6. What happened here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happened here?: When I pressed Alt+F4 on the Desktop, it opened the Shutdown options prompt, as usual. I clicked "Hibernate" from the drop-down menu, then this came up-I don't know if something is wrong with my system, or it's just a typo. Please let me know....
  7. I need to open ports for Steam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to open ports for Steam: Hi, So it looks like I need to opens ports on the firewall to make Steam works. However I'm not that good with computers so I need help on how to do this specific operation.a...
  8. Chrome and Steam don't open. When I click on them, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome and Steam don't open. When I click on them, nothing happens.: It doesn't happen with other programs. I don't know where to start if there isn't even a problem report. Just the loading cursor and nothing. What it could be possibly happening? submitted by /u/JaviVader9 [link] [comments]...
  9. Steam is not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Steam is not opening.: I am getting an error message after I try to open Steam. It is saying it can't find the program in my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-is-not-opening/a1e1e705-eda1-42ec-876a-cf211a429ba9
  10. What happened here?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happened here?: Can I have some help?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-here/8fa5ac3e-d817-453d-88dc-5b27bc7070c4"