Windows 10: uh what is wrong with my start menu

Discus and support uh what is wrong with my start menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Still-Addition-1109 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Still-Addition-1109, Mar 15, 2023.

1. uh what is wrong with my start menu

/u/Still-Addition-1109, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

uh what is wrong with my start menu

1. uh what is wrong with my start menu - Similar Threads - wrong start menu

2. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?: It only occurs on my administrator account and both commands like dism or sfc/scannow are unable to fix it. also I got error 87 and can't grant administrator access uh intended way without using cmd due to window immedietly closing....
  3. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?: It only occurs on my administrator account and both commands like dism or sfc/scannow are unable to fix it. also I got error 87 and can't grant administrator access uh intended way without using cmd due to window immedietly closing....
  4. Uh how do I fix the critical error related to menu start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to open apps without start menu? Otherwise what's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open apps without start menu? Otherwise what's wrong with my laptop?: When I try opening some of the apps e.g. WhatsApp, Microsoft Solitaire, Mail, an error message pops up saying "class not registered". I also tried opening display settings and another one popped up saying "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this...
  6. How to open apps without start menu? Otherwise what's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open apps without start menu? Otherwise what's wrong with my laptop?: When I try opening some of the apps e.g. WhatsApp, Microsoft Solitaire, Mail, an error message pops up saying "class not registered". I also tried opening display settings and another one popped up saying "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this...
  7. How to open apps without start menu? Otherwise what's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. There is something wrong with my Start/Windows Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is something wrong with my Start/Windows Menu: my start menu has some kind of bugs or something . because it always show white boxes at the sides and also a grey line below the apps . furthermore, there is no response whenever i press it whether it is the apps with grey line under it or the white boxes . i've tried to...
  9. There is something wrong with my Start/Windows Menu

There is something wrong with my Start/Windows Menu: my start menu has some kind of bugs or something . because it always show white boxes at the sides and also a grey line below the apps . furthermore, there is no response whenever i press it whether it is the apps with grey line under it or the white boxes . i've tried to...
  10. What happened to my start menu?

What happened to my start menu?: When I clicked on my Start menu, normally I would see the multiple groups and apps I pinned to Start. Such as calculator, notepad, etc. However, everything was gone. It looked like it resetted all of the apps I had pinned. I could see the default apps pinned and the Start...