Windows 10: Uh wtf dis be? (minor thing, would like input)

Discus and support Uh wtf dis be? (minor thing, would like input) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I updated firefox desktop to version 81, got the updated group policy files and plugged those in, made sure everything was set fine and dandy, and the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BrokenDaily, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Uh wtf dis be? (minor thing, would like input)

I updated firefox desktop to version 81, got the updated group policy files and plugged those in, made sure everything was set fine and dandy, and the following attachment happened

I got zero idea on what setting I accidently'd that did this, but im on windows 10 pro 64 bit, v 2004 19041.508. Dism, sfc, chkdsk reports no problems, and I could deal with this, but if there is the possibility of just hiding that box with the skip/pause buttons so the next time I hit the mute button on my G910 keyboard, it only shows the volume box instead

reply when able, if in wrong thread spot, feel free to move it to where is appropriate, thanks for any help

:)

BrokenDaily, Sep 24, 2020

2. Copying data from PC to UHS chip

Hi Theodore,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while transferring data to UHS chip from the PC.

Since you are trying to Burn the data, you will only receive CD/DVD option, because Burn option is used to transfer data through an optical drive.

I suggest you try the steps mentioned below to copy the data to UHS chip.

1. Insert the UHS chip to the PC, in case you are using a desktop you may need to use a card reader.
    2. Now go to the location of the data you want to transfer.
    3. Select the files by clicking on it. If you have multiple files, press and hold the
      Ctrl key and then click on each file to select them.
    4. Now press Ctrl + C key to copy the files.
    5. Now press Windows + E key to open
      file explorer.
    6. On the left hand pane click on the
      UHS chip to open it.
    7. Now press Ctrl + V to paste the files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 24, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. Uh wtf dis be? (minor thing, would like input)

Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Uh wtf dis be? (minor thing, would like input)

1. Uh wtf dis be? (minor thing, would like input) - Similar Threads - wtf dis minor

2. Uh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uh: I just booted into windows and then I got hit with a reparing disk error message without doing anything. I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uh/3a170f24-0bfa-4411-b8b4-c643d0e31bb7
  3. Uh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uh: I just booted into windows and then I got hit with a reparing disk error message without doing anything. I don't understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uh/3a170f24-0bfa-4411-b8b4-c643d0e31bb7
  4. Uh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uh?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uh?: i dont have any administeration account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uh/301db110-3064-4d3f-a50e-0086686db8ae
  6. wtf

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wtf: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/kp3aug7v53y71.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=ed480f7aa83c0ccf43c2d7e1724ac9c25f55fcb4 submitted by /u/ARA-v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qofd1x/wtf/
  7. Would like to know 2 things

Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  8. I would like some help with windows.old and other things

I would like some help with windows.old and other things: Hi my names jacob im new ish to the pc Field but my pc was freezing then shuting down or when ever i booted the pc it would go into a boot loop soi decided to do a reset and keep my personal files but when i went through everything in file explorer nothing had been deleted...
  9. what would be the Major version, Minor version, Architecture values

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what would be the Major version, Minor version, Architecture values: I downloaded win10 preview and installed on a virtualbox VM running on a Win7 system. And when i check the Registry entry of Win10 , i see 6.3 as version, but in the screen shot that you provided here it shows 6.4. Which one is correct? and what would be the Major version,...
  10. Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...

in Windows 10 Support
    Things you would like to see improved or added to Win10...: I was just thinking of a few things I would love to see improved in the upcoming versions of Win10.. 1. An upgrade to Explorer.. it's old in the tooth and having dual panels would be nice. 2. A version of Note Pad for programmers. Yes,, you can get Notepad++ but MS can...