Windows 10: UHD 620 or Geforce MX150

Discus and support UHD 620 or Geforce MX150 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I am buying a laptop for my daughter. She is going to use it for photo and video editing, maybe also industrial design 3Dmodelling. Our budget,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by butterflies, Nov 25, 2018.

1. UHD 620 or Geforce MX150

Hello,
    I am buying a laptop for my daughter. She is going to use it for photo and video editing, maybe also industrial design 3Dmodelling. Our budget, research and common sense brought us to decide for an Asus Vivobook, but we need to choose between either a dedicated GPU (Geforce MX150) or 1 extra TB storage (in addition to an SSD). What makes me doubt is the integrated video facility (UHD 620) in the laptop with the 1 TB storage. Will that be good enough for what she wants to do with it?...

UHD 620 or Geforce MX150

butterflies, Nov 25, 2018

2. Display driver failed to start

I tried going to my display adapters, this is what it says:

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

NVIDIA GeForce MX150

I did update them, and nothing happened

Marie FranceRedona, Nov 25, 2018
  3. DEU
    deu Win User
    NVIDIA Sneaks Less Powerful GeForce MX150 Variant Into Ultrabooks

I agree that NVIDIA does not promise one, but this decision will utter destroy that chip. The people who are the market for the MX150 laptops likely not going to go through 10+ reviews of different laptops with MX150 and say; hmm, this one. And even if they do, choosing a lower performing MX150 laptop will bring negative association towards the chip. IMO this is a PR nightmare for the chip *Big Grin UHD 620 or Geforce MX150 :D

4. DaveM121 Win User

UHD 620 or Geforce MX150

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

UHD 620 or Geforce MX150

1. UHD 620 or Geforce MX150 - Similar Threads - UHD 620 Geforce

2. Geforce MX150 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce MX150 problem: didnt know where to post this problem so...because the game I played using MX150 lag became smooth when I changed to Intel UHD 620 smoothI say that because previously I used the MX150 and it ran smoothly. I can't predict when it will lag and when it will run smoothly. the...
  3. Geforce MX150 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Geforce MX150 problem: didnt know where to post this problem so...because the game I played using MX150 lag became smooth when I changed to Intel UHD 620 smoothI say that because previously I used the MX150 and it ran smoothly. I can't predict when it will lag and when it will run smoothly. the...
  4. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  5. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  6. IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR UHD Graphics 620 causing the PC to freeze: Hello everyone,I am on Windows 10 and display drivers IntelR UHD Graphics 620 are causing the PC to hang or freeze.I tried updating the driver but still doesn't help. More over I tried uninstalling the driver but it gets installed automatically.Can anyone please help me...
  7. graphics card: showing Intel UHD 620 instead of NVIDIA GeForce MX250

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    graphics card: showing Intel UHD 620 instead of NVIDIA GeForce MX250: hello: My device is Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG. It comes with a graphics card of NVIDIA GeForce MX250 with 2 GB VRAM. Yet, when I download TechPowerUp and under graphics card, it shows Intel UHD Graphics 620, as you can see from the screenshot. Why doesn't it show NVIDIA...
  8. Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy driver for Intel UHD 620: We have an image using Windows 10 Enterprise version 1607. My sys engineers tell me they can't update the version of Windows but I don't have a solid explanation why. I know a lot of you are going to say "Upgrade to the latest version of Windows" but right now I can't....
  9. Intel UHD 620 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel UHD 620 error: I was playing a game and it was lagging a lot so I restarted it, after restarting also it was not working so I thought there must be a driver update or something like that so I tryied to open the Intel Graphics Control Panel. But it showed a message like this-...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 display adapters intel UHD Graphics and Nvidia Geforce?

2. laptop has geforce mx150 and uhd 620