Windows 10: UHD Graphics keep on blacking out

Discus and support UHD Graphics keep on blacking out in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; On 10 19041.388. All things updated. The display blacks out for a second before returning back to normal. Not sure what's causing this. I have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TTSVids105, Jul 26, 2020.

1. UHD Graphics keep on blacking out

On 10 19041.388. All things updated.

The display blacks out for a second before returning back to normal. Not sure what's causing this.

I have an Nvidia Optimus-enabled laptop. Event viewer shows "Display driver igfxn stopped responding and has successfully recovered" and reliability monitor reports it's a windows error and that "A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly."

The igfxn definitely has something to do with Intel graphics drivers (I have an inspiron 3493 with i5-1035G1 and it has UHD graphics + MX250)

Intel GPU Drivers are version 26.20.100.7870 created february 5, 2020 and I have option to roll back, should I do that?

:)

TTSVids105, Jul 26, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Black Screen after restarting computer (after installing intel HD 3000 graphics using teamviewer)

Hi Evan,

I realize that you get a black screen after restarting computer. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the PC?

• Does the issue reoccur if you remove the Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

Suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Arkaparna Win User

UHD Graphics keep on blacking out

Intel Uhd graphics 630

After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?

Arkaparna, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

UHD Graphics keep on blacking out

1. UHD Graphics keep on blacking out - Similar Threads - UHD Graphics keep

2. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  3. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  4. Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with intel UHD graphics on laptop: The problem is that when I start the laptop with integrated Intel UHD graphics, the screen turns yellow, when I go into Intel graphics management and reset the color settings to factory, everything looks fine,but when you reboot the problem does not disappear. I did...
  5. INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION: Hello,I recently noticed that my Intel UHD graphic driver keeps installing the previous version through Windows Update after I updated it to the latest version. I updated my Intel UHD graphic through a couple of methods. The first one by downloading the Intel Driver and...
  6. INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INTEL UHD GRAPHICS KEEPS REVERTING BACK TO PREVIOUS VERSION: Hello,I recently noticed that my Intel UHD graphic driver keeps installing the previous version through Windows Update after I updated it to the latest version. I updated my Intel UHD graphic through a couple of methods. The first one by downloading the Intel Driver and...
  7. Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics Driver Crashing: It seems as though my laptop has an issue with the intel UHD Graphics driver that is installed. Every hour or so it will crash. I will either need to restart or go to Device Manager, disable the device, and then enable the device. I have tried a factory reset, uninstalling...
  8. Intel UHD graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel UHD graphics: Just bought a new laptop and I see there is no dedicated NVidia chip in the machine and the Device Manager tells me I have Intel (R) UHD so how does this compare to a lower end NVidia chip? I don't use this machine for gaming but am disappointed that maybe the display isn't...
  9. Intel Uhd graphics 630

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intel Uhd graphics 630: After downloading intel uhd graphics 630 software the screen is not showing any icons on Windows 10 . Ctrl + alt + del option not showing though the program is opening. How to remove Intel software in this case or format the computer?...
  10. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...