Windows 10: uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho.

Discus and support uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't like wasting People's time. and I am tired of fixing things on my own :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlisleIsaga, Sep 14, 2021.

1. uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho.

I don't like wasting People's time. and I am tired of fixing things on my own :

:)

CarlisleIsaga, Sep 14, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 14, 2021
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Sep 14, 2021
  4. dencal Win User

uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho.

stop notifcations from showing while watching full screen videos?

I note you have changed jriver to Cortana in your opening thread....so you can turn OFF Cortana banners and sounds as it is listed as suggested.....

dencal, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho.

1. uhhh kind of help again? sorry if I was disturbing you tho. - Similar Threads - uhhh kind help

2. So uhhh, yea.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So uhhh, yea.: In the process of upgrading motherboard, video card and power supply. I had an issue with my motherboard and I had to return it. Idiot me uninstalled everything from the device but my M.2 ssd drive. This drive had my boot media on it. So my question is… downloading the boot...
  3. So uhhh, yea.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So uhhh, yea.: In the process of upgrading motherboard, video card and power supply. I had an issue with my motherboard and I had to return it. Idiot me uninstalled everything from the device but my M.2 ssd drive. This drive had my boot media on it. So my question is… downloading the boot...
  4. Sorry for disturbance but i have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry for disturbance but i have a question: when i click on this PC by right click then choose properties usable ram isnt showingwhats the solution for this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-disturbance-but-i-have-a-question/1b6240ff-3474-4604-a97b-d4c212279f44
  5. Sorry for disturbance but i have a question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry for disturbance but i have a question: when i click on this PC by right click then choose properties usable ram isnt showingwhats the solution for this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-for-disturbance-but-i-have-a-question/1b6240ff-3474-4604-a97b-d4c212279f44
  6. YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .: I'm placing this, second post. Because, the URL did not show up, When trying, to place it. On , the desktop? Now, if someone does have an answer. I'll, be able to see it . . . =========================== I made a mistake, not signing up for, YouTube, voice recognition. Does...
  7. Sorry, but we couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x800701b1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sorry, but we couldn't install this update, but you can try again 0x800701b1: I have a Lenovo Flex 5-1570. i3. It will not install the Windows feature update verison 20H2. The error is in the subject line. I don't have an external hard drive. I have a samsung 500GB SSD that stores all the information. Not sure why it won't let the update go through....
  8. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

in Cortana
    When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this": When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" what should I do? Cortana has been permitted to access calendar....
  9. I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what caused this, but uhhh help, please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous33367 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0ozqz/i_dont_know_what_caused_this_but_uhhh_help_please/
  10. So uhhh I need help with upgrading windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So uhhh I need help with upgrading windows 10: So to start it off I am a windows 7 user and I want to upgrade to windows 10 (And I am sorry if this thread sounds stupid) I am going to buy a mid range windows 10 64 bit pc for Christmas But the main pc is also 64 bit compatible and I can upgrade to windows 10 using media...