Windows 10: Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back

Discus and support Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] What’s going on? submitted by /u/MemeEndevour [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemeEndevour, May 13, 2023.

1. Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back

/u/MemeEndevour, May 13, 2023
  2. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, May 13, 2023
  3. K0MB Win User
    Photos not sorting correctly

Hello , sorry about your problems. My name is Marco and I will do my best to help you.

Would the sort order of the photos be changed? Example are they listed by name, date, etc?

If it's a bug, you can reset the photo app as follows:

Step 1: Press the Windows + I keys together to open the Settings application.

Step 2: Click on APPS on the left pane.

Step 3: Go to the Apps & Features tab, and find the Photos app in the right panel.

Step 4: Click on the 3 small dots at the end of the line and click on "advanced options".

Finally you will see the RESET option and follow the instructions.

4. Mussels Win User

Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, May 13, 2023
Thema:

Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back

1. Uhhh, what? Is this some sort of feature, and how do I go back - Similar Threads - Uhhh sort feature

2. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  3. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  4. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  6. How do I go back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I go back?: So, I was creating a new Microsoft account on my new computer using my email address which didn’t have one. I then realized I typed it wrong when they told me they sent the verifying code to it and I obviously didn’t receive anything since it’s not my account. I tried to go...
  7. how do I go back to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I go back to windows 10?: I absolutely hate windows 11. I am in tears right now. As a result of my Repeated efforts to get back to windows 10, ALL my business software has been deleted and I have lost ALL files including my BACKUP files. Well done Microsoft. You have made my life very difficult....
  8. How do I go back

How do I go back: How do I go back to my previous installation of Windows? I had to reinstall Windows via USB Drive, because Ubuntu DESTROYED IT. Any way to go back to a previous installation of windows? Oh yeah, don't confuse it with version. If I need to downgrade from the Insider Build to...
  9. What is going on and how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is going on and how do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thehang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2lxdo/what_is_going_on_and_how_do_i_fix_this/
  10. How do I go back to 8.1?

How do I go back to 8.1?: I'm on my wife's Chromebook now. Can't be active on my Windows 10 laptop for more the 15 or 30 minutes before mouse jumps all over, clicks by itself to a point where I can't even restart with disconnecting power. I should have known not to be bleeding edge. My graphics...