Windows 10: UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

Discus and support UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Candy OUAKNINE, Jan 27, 2023.

1. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist.

:)

Candy OUAKNINE, Jan 27, 2023

2. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist.

Dear community, please I need hel with this issue, I have tried many things but still not able to access the UHRS acount. But this message keeps poping up:

Account not authorized

Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does not exist.

Kind regards,

Leonardo Prado Loza, Jan 27, 2023
  3. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist.

Hello Leonardo.

I'm Daniel, a Microsoft user like you. It is a pleasure to help you today. I know how frustrating it can be for you, but I will do my best to help you UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with... :)

I understand that you are having trouble accessing your account.

What I understand is that "UHRS" is a web judging platform where real people judge, rate many tasks and get paid for them. Correct?

I advise you to contact the platform on which you applied for this type of job. They usually have an email.

This may occur because you have not been logging in for some time on the platform, I do not believe that this could be a problem with the mentioned email but with the platform, as I mentioned, try to contact them and report that your account is not authorized to have access.

I hope I have helped, see you later!

Daniel Alex., Jan 27, 2023
  4. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

LOGIN-UHRS DOES NOT HAVE A JUDGE ACCOUNT

Hello

I have tried all posted solutions to try to solve not being able to login to UHRS but to no avail. I have a LiveID account and can login fine. But I keep getting the "Do not have a Judge account" message when trying to log in to UHRS. I have tried everything,
    including ensuring date, time, location is correct as well as clearing cache, resetting explorer 11, etc., etc. I am logging in with the correct Live ID account. The frustrating part is that my wife can login to UHRS on the same computer. I have tried the
    suggestion of going to MSN.com to see if I am logged in and I am. There is no problem with Live ID that I can see. I get in there fine but UHRS is a fail. I have double and triple checked my password for UHRS.

Thanks for any help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Michael Cale, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

1. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with... - Similar Threads - UHRS Account authorized

2. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..: Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist, In brief see "the attached screenshot below" showing my trying to sing in "UHRS prod" by "my existing live outlook.sa" noted to be dissmissed and failed, What can I do? Please help....
  3. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in..: Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist, In brief see "the attached screenshot below" showing my trying to sing in "UHRS prod" by "my existing live outlook.sa" noted to be dissmissed and failed, What can I do? Please help....
  4. Failed attempt to log in uhrs with judge id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed attempt to log in uhrs with judge id: Everytime I try to log in my uhrs it says that there's no judge with my username but I already have a judge Id. What might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-attempt-to-log-in-uhrs-with-judge-id/a55f3ced-1f28-4643-8d99-914b81774565
  5. Failed attempt to log in uhrs with judge id

Failed attempt to log in uhrs with judge id: Everytime I try to log in my uhrs it says that there's no judge with my username but I already have a judge Id. What might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-attempt-to-log-in-uhrs-with-judge-id/a55f3ced-1f28-4643-8d99-914b81774565
  6. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*******@***** does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs-account-not-authorized-failed-attempt-to-log/d0b50ad6-62db-4dd0-bffb-60ea02fc38dd
  7. Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address...: Account not authorizedFailed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does not exist.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address...

Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address...: Account not authorizedFailed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does not exist.* Moved from Community Center...
  9. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: Dear community, please I need hel with this issue, I have tried many things but still not able to access the UHRS acount. But this message keeps poping up:Account not authorizedFailed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does...
  10. UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...

UHRS: Account not authorized Failed attempt to log in. Judge with...: Dear community, please I need hel with this issue, I have tried many things but still not able to access the UHRS acount. But this message keeps poping up:Account not authorizedFailed attempt to log in. Judge with AuthUserName=*** Email address is removed for privacy *** does...