Windows 10: UHRS Login Issue.

Discus and support UHRS Login Issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am not able to sign in with UHRS With my registered Mail ID, Please Help Me Through This.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nikhil_009, May 30, 2023.

1. UHRS Login Issue.

Hello Team, I am not able to sign in with UHRS With my registered Mail ID, Please Help Me Through This.

:)

Nikhil_009, May 30, 2023
  2. Gil deG Win User

UHRS login issues

Hi,

For us to better know your concern about signing in to UHRS, we'd like to ask some information.

- When did the issue start?

- Did you made any recent changes on your browser prior to the issue?

- Have you tried using a different browser and getting the same message?

- Have you tried signing in to UHRS using a different computer and getting the same message?

- What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to fix the issue?

- What kind of account are you using to sign in to UHRS?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gil deG, May 30, 2023
  3. UHRS Login problem

- - -

Hi,

UHRS is not a Microsoft product or service.

See if you find help with your login problem at:

* Get paid to make an impact!

* Solutions

* Get paid to make an impact!

Don

Don Varnau, May 30, 2023
  4. UHRS Login Issue.

LOGIN-UHRS DOES NOT HAVE A JUDGE ACCOUNT

Hello

I have tried all posted solutions to try to solve not being able to login to UHRS but to no avail. I have a LiveID account and can login fine. But I keep getting the "Do not have a Judge account" message when trying to log in to UHRS. I have tried everything,
    including ensuring date, time, location is correct as well as clearing cache, resetting explorer 11, etc., etc. I am logging in with the correct Live ID account. The frustrating part is that my wife can login to UHRS on the same computer. I have tried the
    suggestion of going to MSN.com to see if I am logged in and I am. There is no problem with Live ID that I can see. I get in there fine but UHRS is a fail. I have double and triple checked my password for UHRS.

Thanks for any help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Michael Cale, May 30, 2023
Thema:

UHRS Login Issue.

1. UHRS Login Issue. - Similar Threads - UHRS Login Issue

2. uhrs error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uhrs error: Unable to get hitapp code. There was an error doing an operation with the service.Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists, please open a ticket by clicking 'Report a technical issue'. If you cannot submit a ticket, please provide a screenshot of the...
  3. uhrs error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uhrs error: Unable to get hitapp code. There was an error doing an operation with the service.Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the error persists, please open a ticket by clicking 'Report a technical issue'. If you cannot submit a ticket, please provide a screenshot of the...
  4. UHRS Login Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS Login Issue.: Hello Team, I am not able to sign in with UHRS With my registered Mail ID, Please Help Me Through This. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs-login-issue/4771e6e3-683b-4f42-a2f6-db6fa8c6165e
  5. UHRS Login problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS Login problem: Hello sir/madam problem on UHRS when I go to sign in it's showing like account not authorized I have checked all, date and time even I log out and relogin to Microsoft account please do something to login in UHRS.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. UHRS Login problem

UHRS Login problem: Hello sir/madam problem on UHRS when I go to sign in it's showing like account not authorized I have checked all, date and time even I log out and relogin to Microsoft account please do something to login in UHRS.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. UHRS ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS ISSUE: Hi i am working in UHRS for Appen, there seem to be an issue the judgement total is not updating nor my earning i have refreshed several times. I also notice that my spam accuracy dropped for no reasons while the judgement total have remained the same. Any one can help??...
  8. UHRS ISSUE

UHRS ISSUE: Hi i am working in UHRS for Appen, there seem to be an issue the judgement total is not updating nor my earning i have refreshed several times. I also notice that my spam accuracy dropped for no reasons while the judgement total have remained the same. Any one can help??...
  9. UHRS ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. UHRS

UHRS: Is anyone working with UHRS for Appen? I do not understand it. I am lost! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhrs/740e5fb5-a81b-4be8-92eb-cc4cc31350b6