Windows 10: UHRS

Discus and support UHRS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone working with UHRS for Appen? I do not understand it. I am lost!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LisaSallette, Mar 15, 2019.

1. UHRS

Is anyone working with UHRS for Appen? I do not understand it. I am lost!

:)

LisaSallette, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Gil deG Win User

UHRS login issues

Hi,

For us to better know your concern about signing in to UHRS, we'd like to ask some information.

- When did the issue start?

- Did you made any recent changes on your browser prior to the issue?

- Have you tried using a different browser and getting the same message?

- Have you tried signing in to UHRS using a different computer and getting the same message?

- What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to fix the issue?

- What kind of account are you using to sign in to UHRS?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gil deG, Mar 15, 2019
  3. LOGIN-UHRS DOES NOT HAVE A JUDGE ACCOUNT

Hello

I have tried all posted solutions to try to solve not being able to login to UHRS but to no avail. I have a LiveID account and can login fine. But I keep getting the "Do not have a Judge account" message when trying to log in to UHRS. I have tried everything,
    including ensuring date, time, location is correct as well as clearing cache, resetting explorer 11, etc., etc. I am logging in with the correct Live ID account. The frustrating part is that my wife can login to UHRS on the same computer. I have tried the
    suggestion of going to MSN.com to see if I am logged in and I am. There is no problem with Live ID that I can see. I get in there fine but UHRS is a fail. I have double and triple checked my password for UHRS.

Thanks for any help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Michael Cale, Mar 15, 2019
  4. UHRS

Error: "Your account is not authorised to access UHRS. Please contact your program lead or support alias for more information" on Windows 10

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in logging in to UHRS. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread and check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Rajith R on March 29, 2015 and check with the status of this issue:

UHRS Login failed-Unauthorized

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

UHRS

1. UHRS - Similar Threads - UHRS

2. How can i get Product Testing projects in my UHRS Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get Product Testing projects in my UHRS Marketplace: Dear Sir I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am facing with my UHRS HitApp not being displayed in my marketplace. I have noticed that the UHRS HitApp is missing from my available tasks, and I have been unable to access it for some time now. I...
  3. How can i get Product Testing projects in my UHRS Marketplace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get Product Testing projects in my UHRS Marketplace: Dear Sir I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am facing with my UHRS HitApp not being displayed in my marketplace. I have noticed that the UHRS HitApp is missing from my available tasks, and I have been unable to access it for some time now. I...
  4. Where can easily find a "direct URL"to***log/sign me in***the"UHRS-usedAppen account"?

Where can easily find a "direct URL"to***log/sign me in***the"UHRS-usedAppen account"?: Is there a "direct URL" to easily sign in the UHRS-Appen existing account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-easily-find-a-direct-urltologsign-me/20f746e0-5e79-481d-9bb2-b0dfec895922
  5. Where can easily find a "direct URL"to***log/sign me in***the"UHRS-usedAppen account"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can easily find a "direct URL"to***log/sign me in***the"UHRS-usedAppen account"?: Is there a "direct URL" to easily sign in the UHRS-Appen existing account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-easily-find-a-direct-urltologsign-me/20f746e0-5e79-481d-9bb2-b0dfec895922
  6. I tried to login to my UHRS account but failed, a text said that I have been blocked from...

I tried to login to my UHRS account but failed, a text said that I have been blocked from...: I was blocked from working on UHRS by microsoft why did this happen and yet there was no terms I violated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-login-to-my-uhrs-account-but-failed-a/ab1e44ee-637f-4004-939f-6aed8d7e7720
  7. I tried to login to my UHRS account but failed, a text said that I have been blocked from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to login to my UHRS account but failed, a text said that I have been blocked from...: I was blocked from working on UHRS by microsoft why did this happen and yet there was no terms I violated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-login-to-my-uhrs-account-but-failed-a/ab1e44ee-637f-4004-939f-6aed8d7e7720
  8. Unable to connect my clickworker account to my UHRS account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect my clickworker account to my UHRS account?: I'm trying to apply for UHRS jobs in clickworker but whenever I write down my email and password to get the assessment, it says that my Live ID can not connect to the UHRS server, what do I do?...
  9. Unable to connect my clickworker account to my UHRS account?

Unable to connect my clickworker account to my UHRS account?: I'm trying to apply for UHRS jobs in clickworker but whenever I write down my email and password to get the assessment, it says that my Live ID can not connect to the UHRS server, what do I do?...
  10. UHRS problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UHRS problem: hello, i forget who is my vendor in UHRS and UHRS now ask for "Failed attempt to log in. Your UHRS account is expired. Contact your vendor support to get it renewed"what can i do for solve this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uhrs login

2. uhrs

3. UHRS for Appen

4. uhrs issues,
  5. uhrs judge,
  6. How do I delete an UHRS ,
  7. UHRS ID,
  8. uhrs technical support from microsoft,
  9. help with uhrs web problem