Windows 10: UI Host not responding

Discus and support UI Host not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently trying to apply for a job and every time I go to upload my resume I get the loading symbol eventually I have to close the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel_Help Please, Jan 5, 2020.

1. UI Host not responding

Hi,

I'm currently trying to apply for a job and every time I go to upload my resume I get the loading symbol eventually I have to close the file browser and I get UI Host not responding error. Than my web browser freezers and I have to ALT-CTRL-Delete and close program. I have tried both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome. This has seem to happen since my last Windows 10 update last night. I lost my job in November so I'm desperate need a job and I need to finish this application before the deadline. TIA

:)

Daniel_Help Please, Jan 5, 2020

2. File Picker UI Host is not responding

How do I correct File Picker UI Host is not responding.

Everytime I try to attach a file in my email, my computer freezes and I need to shut down the program.

SummerFerret449, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Filepicker UI host not responding

My colleague running Windows 10 has a problem with the following error message when trying to attach a file from OneDrive (synced to her laptop) to an email in Mail (office 365):
    Filepicker UI host not responding; the screen freezes and she can do nothing with the email.

we have installed all windows updates and then followed the instructions in this post

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph...er-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

and the sfc tool could detect no issues (Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations). The problem still persists. (she is able to access the OneDrive files with other apps and on other devices without a problem).

any suggestions please?

terrydonaldson1, Jan 5, 2020
  4. UI Host not responding

My laptop keeps freezing and I keep getting ' File Picker UI Host not responding"

My laptop keeps freezing / not responding and I keep getting "File Picker UI Host not responding" Help please

Sarahallen4, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

UI Host not responding

1. UI Host not responding - Similar Threads - Host responding

2. How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?: I was reviewing photos on an SD card and tried to save a photo to a folder. The 'Save As' window came up but wouldn't let me type in the name I wanted to save the photo under. The cursor was stuck in a spinning blue wheel and the 'Save As' title had Not Responding after it. I...
  3. How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Save As Not Responding and Freezing Program" - File Picker UI Host Culprit?: I was reviewing photos on an SD card and tried to save a photo to a folder. The 'Save As' window came up but wouldn't let me type in the name I wanted to save the photo under. The cursor was stuck in a spinning blue wheel and the 'Save As' title had Not Responding after it. I...
  4. Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.: I asked this question almost two weeks ago, no resolution. Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete,...
  5. Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.

Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.: I asked this question almost two weeks ago, no resolution. Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete,...
  6. Application Frame Host not responding. refresh due to no resolution.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Urgent Reply Please "The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Reply Please "The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly...: Our System is Server 2016Getting this error: The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly terminated {filter host process 4296}. vmware 2019 server is installed on 2016 server. After this error, users connected to the 2019 server with a remote...
  8. Urgent Reply Please "The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly...

Urgent Reply Please "The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly...: Our System is Server 2016Getting this error: The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly terminated {filter host process 4296}. vmware 2019 server is installed on 2016 server. After this error, users connected to the 2019 server with a remote...
  9. Urgent Reply Please "The protocol host process 13456 did not respond and is being forcibly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Application Frame Host not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Frame Host not responding.: Error described as full screen applications turning black, then not responding requiring restart. has shown with: Minecraft through Microsoft client, Subnautica, Ghostwire Tokyo, Raft, Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and Slime Rancher, all through Steam client.Error identified...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file ui host not responding

2. picker ui host antwortet nicht

3. file picker UI host niot responding

4. file picker ui host is not responding,
  5. file picker ui host not responding,
  6. filepicker ui host not responding hp pavilion