Windows 10: UI remote to scan to email

Discus and support UI remote to scan to email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I use UI remote to scan to email when edge will not let me go to my printer's IP address to finish the process? I can't even download the Canon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D6_709, Nov 17, 2020.

1. D6_709 Win User

UI remote to scan to email

How do I use UI remote to scan to email when edge will not let me go to my printer's IP address to finish the process? I can't even download the Canon printer drivers in Windows 10 S. This is ridiculously strict. I can do business this way. What good it is to have a safe computer if you cannot complete the tasks you need to do? This makes me want to buy a Mac. They don't have many safety issues and you can download your drivers and other things with a Mac.

:)

D6_709, Nov 17, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 17, 2020
  3. scan and email issue with windows 10

Hello Angelina,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Scanning and sending emails. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to scan?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • What exactly happens when you try to send e-mail from your system?
    • Are you facing issues with Mail app? Do you receive any error?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Step 1: Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Also you can update drivers from the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on Start button, select
      Device Manager.

• Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

• Right click on the scanner device and click on
      Update driver.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Remote Desktop Issue - Remote computer reboots !

Hi Steve,

Have you tried updating your drivers? If not we suggest that you update the drivers. It is also possible that there
    is a problem with the connection. Kindly check the connections too. If the issue persist, perform these following methods:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. UI remote to scan to email - Similar Threads - remote scan email

2. Printer scanning to email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer scanning to email: I have an Epson Workforce 2860 printer. I'm trying to scan to my Dell computer/Microsoft edge MSN outlook email. Not working. The printer said to download Epson Event Manager Software. I can't seem to find the right one when I search. What to do?...
  3. scan to email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    scan to email: we have multiple clients that all of the sudden are unable to scan to email as of today 1/25/21. Just wondering if there was a windows upgrade that affected this capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-email/f7c75b9c-4f28-46b8-a511-1d21e9d7d09a
  4. Scan to Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to Email: How too retrieve scan documents send to email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-email/e47dc222-9209-4f9c-a231-3a430004ce49
  5. Can't forward scans as an email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't forward scans as an email.: Dear Microsoft, Your decision to move help to on line is not a good one. Many customers don't have the skills to fix problems on line. I have had this same problem for more months than I care to remember, customers don't mind paying for what they want. Help on line is not...
  6. windows fax and scan email

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows fax and scan email: I cannot email from Fax and Scan. The "forward by email" button is not highlighted and therefore cannot be used. How can I set an email for it to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-email/8a6581d7-9ff2-42b8-9672-86162eb633c6
  7. email scanned copy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    email scanned copy: how do I scan and then email scanned copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-scanned-copy/dcd910d3-eaff-44d1-9682-34cb96da2863
  8. Enable Defender Email Scanning?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enable Defender Email Scanning?: I just discovered in a recent post that you can use the Powershell command Get-MpPreference to get the status of Defender settings. I have the default settings as far as I know but spotted that the option DisableEmailScanning was set to True. I discovered a setting in Group...
  9. Scan document to new Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scan document to new Email: I can no longer scan from my Brother J5720DW printer as an attachment to a new email, something I was able to do up to 6 months ago. Been in touch with Brother & Microsoft no result, with either....
  10. Scanned documents not going to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scanned documents not going to email: Happened to both HP 7640 printers same day. I scan to email, scan successful message, scan sent to email message but they don't show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents-not-going-to-email/db873d9d-b957-4805-9e76-4b2f78d5511a