Windows 10: ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

Discus and support ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have now installed gtx 1650 gpu but still ui transition is not smooth and text is not smooth what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tushar_gamer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

I have now installed gtx 1650 gpu but still ui transition is not smooth and text is not smooth what to do

:)

tushar_gamer, Jun 12, 2019

2. Extremely Laggy Windows 10 UI

Hello, I get a extremely laggy UI notifications in taskbar and the startmenu button. Never should/have this problem in windows 8.1. As soon as the UI has gone the lag goes.

Specs

Intel 4670k

16gb Ram

GTX 770

250gb Samsung 850 ssd OS

500Gb Samsung 840 ssd

120gb Samsung 840 ssd

Shermo1984, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Font is "rough looking" on 4K monitor

Hello Paul,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the graphics is rough:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Can you post a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps posted in this
    article, since it has some workarounds and other links that can possibly resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 12, 2019
  4. amitmaraj Win User

ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

Pixelated/Blurry Text

I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings.

ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text [​IMG]

ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text [​IMG]

amitmaraj, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

1. ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text - Similar Threads - transition laggy rough

2. Text looks very pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  3. Pixelated Text

Pixelated Text: Hey, Some time ago I changed a setting to make my school laptop perform a bit better, it changed most of the text and imaged to legit pixels. I don't remember how to change it back, any help? Thanks, Kyan submitted by /u/KyShR [link] [comments]...
  4. Laggy UI on new 144hz Monitor

Laggy UI on new 144hz Monitor: Today I bought a new 1080p 144hz monitor (AOC c24g1 24.0) and I connected it via HDMI to my 60hz laptop. The 144hz works amazingly, no problems with that except for the laggy system UI. I noticed, while closing and opening tabs, there was a visible delay when opening them....
  5. Text is pixelated with certain color.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is pixelated with certain color.: Hi, recently ive experienced some issue. If I see some red/green/pink text On internet/games, its pixelated and almost unreadable. I tried to reajust my resolution but it did not work. If I use internet, some letter on a white background are blue See image. The ''I" , ''l''...
  6. Pixelated Icons and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated Icons and Text: I have an LG GL650f-b 1080p monitor. Display resolution in windows is set to 1920x1080 with scaling set to 100% which is the recommended setting A lot of icons on the desktop have very jagged/pixelated edges even some thin lines in other applications, specifically circular...
  7. ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text: I have now installed gtx 1650 gpu but still ui transition is not smooth and text is not smooth what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ui-transition-laggy-and-rough-pixelated-text/f23e26d2-8eee-46a4-9eea-07dd56eae0b9
  8. Pixelated/Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Pixelated/Blurry Text: I was using windows when I got BSOD and restarted the PC. Now the all the system fonts are pixelated. Even in Chrome the menu text is pixelated. The only fonts that are normal are the fonts in windows settings. [img] [img] 118232
  9. windows 10 creators update very laggy and rough feeling

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 creators update very laggy and rough feeling: I just installed it this am, and already thinking I am regretting it. Why is it so sluggish? With the prior version of win10, it felt snappier. So what is the story here? What is the advantage? Is it that every upgrade, ms causes the system to run more poorly than...
  10. Roughly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roughly: Can anyone please tell me roughly how long a clean install of Windows 10 will take. I did the upgrade a while ago but now wish to do a clean install and am wondering how long I am likely to be without my email whilst doing it. Many thanks. 34374