Windows 10: UI/UX Design

Discus and support UI/UX Design in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here and don't know either this is a right forum to post or not. Admin you can remove my post if it is against any rule. Well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason Roy1, Aug 19, 2022.

1. UI/UX Design

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here and don't know either this is a right forum to post or not. Admin you can remove my post if it is against any rule. Well, I'm working on a web project and for this I need ui/ux design services providing team. As ui/ux team works alongside the frontend services team, so, should I outsource my project or hire the both team? Please suggest me the best solutions.

:)

Jason Roy1, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Selvamax Win User

Why no UI and UX design improvement for Next Gen ?

Hi Microsoft,

I love Windows more than Mac but in design and easy of use, Mac outperform Windows for me. Last few years I have used Mac as my primary system and just now switched to Windows 10. Still windows UI and UX are not good and moreover icons are still from Vista
    (my first laptop).

What Windows 10 lacks

1. Beautiful designed apps like in Mac (to be frank, I have no gud email app in windows 10)

2. Oldest apps are still looking same and used as main apps

3. Confusing multi-screen/multi-window

4. Proper and beautiful icons

5. Apps sizing and alignment

6. Perfect fast file searching option (Cortana is slow and offline search should be improved)

What Windows 10 should improve

1. Outdated task bar, outdated right click, outdated quick tray, unused right-side notification bar

2. Please redesign Explorer for this generation

3. Please redesign settings panel and remove old control panel

4. Hide dll and make it as an app like Mac & Linux

5. Redesign My Computer like Finder

6. Remove un needed options

7. Mainly redesign UI and UX for current and future generations.

Selvamax, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Yamcha67 Win User
    When are we going to see UI/UX consistency in Windows 10?

When are we going to see UI/UX consistency in Windows 10? I've been a Windows Insider for a while, but I'm not seeing any major changes in the UI/UX direction. We still see a lack of consistency across native apps, even the ones in preview, and that concerns
    me because it looks like they are headed in the wrong direction again. You can compare apps like To-Do, Groove, News, Weather & Photos, and you get the impression that each is designed by a completely different person. It's as if you guys have got a different
    team for each app, and this is why we see a lack of consistency across the board. It appears to be a different designer's take on Fluent every time, and it looks inconsistent.

I've attached screenshots to illustrate this example, but I hope Microsoft is listening to this sort of advice because changes are needed. Consistency would make Windows a much easier platform to use, and it also helps give the user a great experience. It
    makes it easier for all users to understand where things are, and help recognize native apps. As you can probably notice in the screenshots below, we've got completely different attempts at Fluent design and not much cohesion at all.

1. Menu styles are all over the place (Different icon colours & navigation)
    2. The News app has a red section and hidden navigation menu by default
    3. No fluent transparency across the board
    4. Some search boxes have rounded corners, but others are squared off

There's so much more that I could highlight, but that would be very time-consuming. I'm sure people get the gist of the post, and hopefully, we see these sorts of changes in the upcoming insider fast ring. I've seen the Start Menu leak from Panos Panay,
    but it was a render, and it doesn't seem to reflect the apps that are in current development. There needs to be a sense of cohesion and consistency across the board. I understand that not all apps can look the same given the content and goals of each app are
    going to be different, but these native apps should fit together.

UI/UX Design 53dae23d-2ef2-4e9b-9912-a4f14b03cd43?upload=true.jpg

Yamcha67, Aug 19, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

UI/UX Design

A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019

Source: A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019 | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

UI/UX Design

1. UI/UX Design - Similar Threads - Design

2. Designer related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  3. Designer related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  4. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  5. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working: I have a couple of weird things going on with this keyboard. 1 It won't connect to my personal laptop, a Lenovo. It provides a code to pair with, but after entering it says the code is wrong. I've tried this multiple times.2 It will pair with my work laptop, but a selection...
  6. Designer Keyboard 7678 certain keys are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  8. Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor

Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard wakes up my monitor: Hello,My Microsoft Designer Compact keyboard seems to wake up my monitor 1-2 times after the monitor goes to sleep. If I turn off the keyboard the monitor doesn't wake up. How to prevent this?...
  9. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  10. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...