Windows 10: Ui

Discus and support Ui in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing modern warfare the hud scale of xbox game bar is larger than usual and difficult to use and i cant find a solution. Any advice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bivits, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Bivits Win User

Ui

When playing modern warfare the hud scale of xbox game bar is larger than usual and difficult to use and i cant find a solution. Any advice?

:)

Bivits, Nov 28, 2019

2. New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Nov 28, 2019
  3. nini90 Win User
    Ceritification for non-UI based application

Hello,

I have to work with a ODM/OEM to develop a console application which needs to be run as a background task during the system boot to support a hardware added.

I've gone through

Hardware Support App (HSA) Steps for App Developers - Windows drivers

1. But in my case, there is no UI required for the application, just need to run as background process.
    2. The app need to access firmware environment variables to read the data from the UFEI.
    3. As I understand, I think we do not have plan to distribute through Windows store as this would be specific to a particular hardware.

Could someone help suggest,

1. If this is right method to do it ? If not what would be right way to do it.
    2. what kind of certification should I go through from Microsoft, so that ODM/OEMs can integrate the background tasks to the end system.

Thank You

nini90, Nov 28, 2019
  4. epicfail Win User

Ui

New Steam UI out today!

theres a way you can switch that, mine started with the pictures for each game, but i put it so theres a list on the side, and theres a big window in the middle explaining the game and stuff. much better than the old one IMO.

ya ive been using this ui for 2-3 months myself.

epicfail, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Ui