Windows 10: UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance

Discus and support UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi there I nearly choked myself laughing on this. http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2...data%20privacy_ The UK must have one of the WORST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by jimbo45, Mar 24, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance

Hi there

I nearly choked myself laughing on this.

http://www.computerweekly.com/news/2...data%20privacy_

The UK must have one of the WORST records on the planet of installing and implementing Government I.T systems -- even recently one for Farmers had to go back to paper systems. (Note here -- referring to Govt I.T systems -- private sector is another issue).

Added to which things like Banks have had a whole slew of failures recently and the I.T sector in the U.K must be the most heavily outsourced on the planet so I wonder where they would be getting their expertise from.

Of course there's some brilliant I.T stuff on that island - but the Govt -- it's a bit like getting the FOX to guard the Henhouse.

I think I'd rather buy a Used car from these people (remember "Delboy !! in Only Fools and Horses).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 24, 2015
  2. totoanon Win User

Recovering a Stolen Phone

in the uk the imei number will blacklist the phone.the sim card from the contract only needs to be in the pone if you were making an insurance claim. To be honest when a phone is stolen the first thing that happens in that your sim card is thrown away
    so this becomes usless. Your network would normally block the sim as well

totoanon, Mar 24, 2015
  3. psychomania---01, Mar 24, 2015
Thema:

UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance

1. UK to become world center in Cybernet insurance - Similar Threads - become world center

2. Enrolled in 2 different medical insurance plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enrolled in 2 different medical insurance plans: Hi, I believe I am enrolled in 2 different insurance plans with anthem bcbs, can you please look into why I was enrolled 2x and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the other one will be primary.thank you,maggie molever480-980-6818...
  3. Enrolled in 2 different medical insurance plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enrolled in 2 different medical insurance plans: Hi, I believe I am enrolled in 2 different insurance plans with anthem bcbs, can you please look into why I was enrolled 2x and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the other one will be primary.thank you,maggie molever480-980-6818...
  4. Enrolled in 2 different medical insurance plans

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Intermittent Audio Issues: Cybernetic squirrel-voice.

Intermittent Audio Issues: Cybernetic squirrel-voice.: I've got a super weird technical issue that I wanted to share with you folks, to see if my thinking is correct. A laptop I'm working on has an intermittent issue that causes my voice to become high-pitched it's like listening to a high-pitched cybernetic squirrel, that...
  6. Intermittent Audio Issues: Cybernetic squirrel-voice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Audio Issues: Cybernetic squirrel-voice.: I've got a super weird technical issue that I wanted to share with you folks, to see if my thinking is correct. A laptop I'm working on has an intermittent issue that causes my voice to become high-pitched it's like listening to a high-pitched cybernetic squirrel, that...
  7. Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app

Presentation World Threat Center -- Danger reporting app: [ATTACH] World Threat Center is a danger reporting app. You report a danger, and thus warn in real time, users approaching a danger. For example, the application warns you when approaching a danger, within a radius of 5 kilometers for an accident report, within a radius of...
  8. English UK as default but it questions the UK spelling

in Windows 10 Customization
    English UK as default but it questions the UK spelling: I have installed Word 2010 on my other laptop computer and made the language English UK the default but it questions UK spelling such as labour, neighbour and suggest labor and neighbor . How can I correct this?...
  9. Cortana in the UK

Cortana in the UK: Hi Just updated my notebook to v2004, it seems that Cortana no longer works in the UK... not that I used it much, is this correct? Other than that the upgrade seems to work OK although it did take 5 hours to update via WU *Sad Stuart 162545
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"