Windows 10: Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America

Discus and support Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Saw some dvds that play in uk, but not necessarily in canada. Is there a conversion app? Thanks all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon125, Feb 21, 2021.

1. anon125 Win User

Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America

Saw some dvds that play in uk, but not necessarily in canada. Is there a conversion app?
    Thanks all
    https://www.amazon.ca/POIROT-COMPLETE-1-13-David-Suchet/dp/B00EQ30DDQ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=142USFRQX4ZGB&dchild=1&keywords=poirot+complete+collection+dvd&qid=161

:)

anon125, Feb 21, 2021

2. Symbian Anna for North America..NOT OUT

Yes, Nokia said the anna update was now in North America, they announced it right before Nokia world. But im telling you the update is not out. There are many North American Nokia owners who still have no update. Google it, search this site you will see.
    The N9 also just receive an important update pr 1.1 but that update is also not available in North America. I just really don't trust this company anymore. They simply do not support North America.

oscar11---01, Feb 21, 2021
  3. oscar11---01, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America

No Anna update still for N8 in North America??

Read my lips.....NO MORE SYMBIAN SOFTWARE UPDATES FOR NORTH AMERICA....this came straight from the head of Nokia north america cris webber.

If you own a nokia phone and it's older than 1 year you are SOL. If it dies tomorrow you SOL.

Nokia will not support North America Symbian devices anymore. Your have been warned.

oscar11---01, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America

1. Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America - Similar Threads - videos dvd drive

2. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  3. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  4. How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America: How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America. I get 6 numbers, and they all route me to someone who screws up my computer even more. Last one gave me a number to a store. I just put in settings, because I have so many problems now, I don't...
  5. News videos not available in the UK

in Windows 10 Customization
    News videos not available in the UK: I keep getting screen notes over a black video screen informing me the video I want to watch is not available in the UK. I'm LOCATED in the UK, so how do I get Windows 10 to know I'm based in the UK ?...
  6. Cannot burn MP4 Video file to DVD drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot burn MP4 Video file to DVD drive: Not sure if this is the right Topic. Win 10 Pro Version 1809 Build 17763.55. DVD RW drive is Matshita DVD + RW UJ8E2 Dell Latitude E 6540 Laptop Created an MP4 File using Win Movie Maker and now trying to burn it to DVD RW drive. Right click file and choose send to the...
  7. DVD Drive is not Playing video DVDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Drive is not Playing video DVDs: In my DVD Drive any of my Video DVDs are not playing. Audio CDs are well supported and playing well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dvd-drive-is-not-playing-video-dvds/f73f1712-0de8-430d-96a5-5c72206c6f4e
  8. DVD Drive is not Playing video CDs

DVD Drive is not Playing video CDs: In my DVD Drive any of my Video CDs are not playing. Audio CDs are well supported and playing well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dvd-drive-is-not-playing-video-cds/f73f1712-0de8-430d-96a5-5c72206c6f4e
  9. Video to DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Video to DVD: Need help,when I copy a video from my video folder to a DVD I cannot play it on my DVD player,the videos are .MOV, .MP4, .AVI, .3PG format is there anything I can do to solve this,i'm using a windows 10 PC 115831
  10. Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?

Burning DVD Video to DVD-R?: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro here. I just created a DVD I want to play on a friend's DVD player using the app 'DVD Flick' and it's created 2 folders: "VIDEO_TS" and "AUDIO_TS", but I don't know how to put them onto a DVD...? I don't want to use a 3rd party app...