Windows 10: UK Virgin Media

Discus and support UK Virgin Media in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; VM are promising their UK customers 1gbs BB during the coming year. It will require a new router when it happens. I had not long ago installed a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elbmek, Jul 28, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

UK Virgin Media

VM are promising their UK customers 1gbs BB during the coming year. It will require a new router when it happens. I had not long ago installed a new router so it might be one thats 'ready'. At present I m on nearly 400mbs. I understand this has already started on the south coast

:)

elbmek, Jul 28, 2019

2. Virgin Media UK and product codes

Does Virgin Media have its own product code in the UK, or do they use the generic one? If they have their own, are the operator customisations particularly obnoxious, and are they timely at releasing updates?

Thanks in advance!

sockatume---01, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to check whether you are receiving emails through the web browser by logging on to your virgin media account.

Run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Techtu Win User

UK Virgin Media

Virgin Media rolls-out 100Mb Broadband to the UK

Some good news for us guy's in the UK *Big Grin UK Virgin Media :D

Source

Techtu, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

UK Virgin Media

1. UK Virgin Media - Similar Threads - Virgin Media

2. Virgin Media outgoing mail impasse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virgin Media outgoing mail impasse: Hi,up until early Wednesday I was accessing my virgin media email via Outlook which has far superior functionality.Something has changed since then & Outlook cannot connect to the Virgin media server smtp.virginmedia.comIs there some way I can re-establish connection with...
  3. Virgin Media outgoing mail impasse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virgin Media outgoing mail impasse: Hi,up until early Wednesday I was accessing my virgin media email via Outlook which has far superior functionality.Something has changed since then & Outlook cannot connect to the Virgin media server smtp.virginmedia.comIs there some way I can re-establish connection with...
  4. Virgin Media outgoing mail impasse

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.: Recently upgraded my Virgin Media account and received a Hub 5 router. No problems connecting laptop, tablet or mobile to network, but my Canon M495 printer won't connect. what am I doing wrong and is there any cure for this?...
  6. Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.

Virgin Media Hub 5 won't connect to Canon wireless printer.: Recently upgraded my Virgin Media account and received a Hub 5 router. No problems connecting laptop, tablet or mobile to network, but my Canon M495 printer won't connect. what am I doing wrong and is there any cure for this?...
  7. windows 7 is telling me that virgin media tvgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 is telling me that virgin media tvgo: windows is telling me that virgintvgo is connected but is not answering access commands what do i have to do to change this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-is-telling-me-that-virgin-media-tvgo/046eae73-6773-4e01-b53b-3cdbbdf7423f
  8. windows 7 is telling me that virgin media tvgo

windows 7 is telling me that virgin media tvgo: windows is telling me that virgintvgo is connected but is not answering access commands what do i have to do to change this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-is-telling-me-that-virgin-media-tvgo/046eae73-6773-4e01-b53b-3cdbbdf7423f
  9. Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue sending emails from Virgin Media Blueyonder Account: I am recently experiencing issues sending emails on my laptop Windows Mail to my Virgin Media Blueyonder Email Account. When I try to send mails these get stuck in the outbox with the message appearing "We couldn't access this account. You might need to update your password...
  10. Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media

in Windows 10 Customization
    Am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media: I have set up my email account on a new computer and now I am receiving emails in Triplicate from virgin media, does anyone know how to change this....