Windows 10: UKLog.dat file

Discus and support UKLog.dat file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Looking through the forum I have noticed that many others have had this problem! Two days ago a popup gave me a warning about space management that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LenWatts1, Mar 1, 2020.

1. LenWatts1 Win User

UKLog.dat file

Looking through the forum I have noticed that many others have had this problem!

Two days ago a popup gave me a warning about space management that was being switched on.

Surprised at this I checked my C:\ drive to see what was going on and it was nearly full. On double clicking my C:\ drive I noticed a strange file entitled UKLog.dat, that was increasing in size as I was watching it.

I ran AVG Antivirus to scan the whole computer, and nothing was found. I also ran Malwarebytes premium checking for Rootkits and again nothing was found.

I then restarted my PC in safe mode and was able to delete it without any ill effects. But directly I restarted in normal mode, it was back eating up space.

I have tried deleting programs to see if I can find the offending program, but as yet no luck.

To add to the mystery,the first time I noticed it, I double clicked the file and PhotoDirector 8 opened up, so I deleted that program thinking that may be the cause. but no I still haven't found where its from.

Please does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks. Len

:)

LenWatts1, Mar 1, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

need some help opening a .dat file.....

I don't know if will help, but I noticed in a thread someone (@chefsuccess.com) mentioned, that, you need to use the restore to import the file.

I don't use the software, so, I have no idea on the steps/procedure.

Goodluck*Smile UKLog.dat file :)

EDIT:

Dam* those how-to web sites have everything.

Hope this helps: How to Switch Pampered Chef Files From One Computer to Another

95Viper, Mar 1, 2020
  3. need some help opening a .dat file.....

Aight, I'll bite. What the hell is "her pampered chef"?

.dat = data file, which can be literally anything.

streetfighter 2, Mar 1, 2020
  4. digibucc Win User

UKLog.dat file

need some help opening a .dat file.....

i think he meant her as in her's , and Pampered Chef is a salesman program

does Pampered Chef have it's own software, what do the dat files normally open in?

.dat files are rarely directly opened, they are more often opened by the software that uses it.

digibucc, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

UKLog.dat file

1. UKLog.dat file - Similar Threads - UKLog dat file

2. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  3. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  4. .dat file are appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dat file are appeared: hello Suddenly some files are appeared on my desktop which are of .dat extention .files names are : backup.dat and settings.dat so i want to know that this kinda file can harm the laptop or not ?thank you...
  5. .dat file are appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dat file are appeared: hello Suddenly some files are appeared on my desktop which are of .dat extention .files names are : backup.dat and settings.dat so i want to know that this kinda file can harm the laptop or not ?thank you...
  6. Associate .dat files to NotePad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Associate .dat files to NotePad: I am trying to associate a .dat created by one of my software packages with Notepad so that the file that is created can be saved to my computer. When I go to the Associate App page in Settings and click on .dat it gives me a message that no app is downloaded to use for .dat...
  7. Delete a DAT file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a DAT file: Hello, My program SuperAntiSpyware detected a malware file named "UsrClass.dat", because this is a Data file when I try to delete it an error message appears "this action can't be taken because the file is open in the system". How can I delete this file? Thanks,...
  8. *.dat file is opening in Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    *.dat file is opening in Notepad: I accidently select the notepad for always use this program to open this type of file, but I want it to change to always ask which app to open it. Please help how to change it to default....
  9. .Dat

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .Dat: a pop up window on my lap top screen keeps popping up asking...'how do you want '.Dat' file to open??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dat/c86468b5-08a2-45b3-aa6b-0f576f581b3c"
  10. Saving a .dat file to Sd

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving a .dat file to Sd: Windows 10. Surface Book. I've downloaded a .dat file to update a camera's firmware. I copy the file to SD. When I take the SD out the file disappears. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. 86097

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uklog.dat file on my computer

2. uklog.dat windows10

3. UkLog.dat

4. uklog,
  5. uklog.dat intel graphics,
  6. uklog.dat growing,
  7. uklog.dat file,
  8. uklog.dat intel driver,
  9. file uklog.dat,
  10. uklog.dat windows 10,
  11. how to get uklog.dat from redownloading,