Windows 10: Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help.

Discus and support Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using a Windows 10 laptop. I bought this game called Ultimate Games For Girls! many years ago, and I used to play it a lot, but all of a sudden,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MyAphi, Apr 20, 2020.

1. MyAphi Win User

Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help.

I'm using a Windows 10 laptop.

I bought this game called Ultimate Games For Girls! many years ago, and I used to play it a lot, but all of a sudden, it stopped installing correctly. I go through the installation wizard like normal and it installs, but the game icon doesn't show up on the desktop. The only thing that shows up is a "Best Buy Games" icon that leads to a virus website when clicked.

I looked into the CD files and found the application file. I clicked it and it duplicates the file tab. I clicked the autorun file and it pops up the installation screen again.

:)

MyAphi, Apr 20, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft ultimate game is not loading?

Hi Surendra Singh Batra,

There's a lot of possible reasons why the Microsoft ultimate game is not working. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help.

Ultimate Word Games laggs during play.

Hi Scarlett,

A corrupted game file is one of the reasons why Ultimate Word game lags while playing. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help.

1. Ultimate Games for Girls! version 5 installation help. - Similar Threads - Ultimate Games Girls

2. Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC: HiTry to install Forza 5 to PC, but I get error message 0x00000001. What's the problem? Try everything but same error message every time.BrToni...
  3. Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC: HiTry to install Forza 5 to PC, but I get error message 0x00000001. What's the problem? Try everything but same error message every time.BrToni...
  4. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition refuses to install/update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition refuses to install/update: Hi, I've searched everywhere on the web to find an answer but I cannot. I have purchased last year Gears 5 Ultimate Edition which has lived happily on my PC since then. The other day, there was an update which failed for the game. The game magically uninstalled itself it...
  5. paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paid version of ultimate Word Games error message help needed: Message reads: User signed out You were signed out of Xbox Live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. The game will now be reloaded. However, it just endlessly cycles from this message to a screen that flashes so fast I cannot read it and back. I paid for the...
  6. I can't install Gears 5 Ultimate

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install Gears 5 Ultimate: I can't install Gears 5 Ultimate that I preordered. It's almost 9/6 and I understood that it was supposed to be playable today. When I try to click install it has a red circle with a slash through it....
  7. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games. When I went to go download the games, it wanted me to pay for the games. So I...
  8. i want a game for pc for GIRLS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want a game for pc for GIRLS: I WANT A GAME FOR GIRLS FOR PC*cry*cry 120212
  9. a game lag artificial girl 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a game lag artificial girl 3: i tryed the fix on youtube it dose not work i need fix on that game Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/a-game-lag-artificial-girl-3/b47df00b-4066-4a47-93fb-2b236b57906f
  10. a game lag artificial girl 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a game lag artificial girl 3: i tryed the fix on youtube it dose not work i need fix on that game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/a-game-lag-artificial-girl-3/b47df00b-4066-4a47-93fb-2b236b57906f