Windows 10: Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

Discus and support Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Quentin Andrew, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on.

:)

Quentin Andrew, Jul 23, 2022
  2. Asesjix Win User

How to enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10?

The "Ultimate Performance" power plan exists since Windows 10 Version 1803.
    To activate the Power Plan, the following steps must be taken:

1. Open cmd.exe as Administrator
    2. Duplicate the scheme with: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
    3. Copy the guid from ultimate plan
    4. Set the ultimate plan active with: powercfg /setactive <GUID>

Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist. RZIke.png

Asesjix, Jul 23, 2022
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 23, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 23, 2022
Thema:

Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

1. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist. - Similar Threads - Ultimate power Subscription

2. Internet doesnt "exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  3. Internet doesnt "exist"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  4. Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ultimate power ?? Subscription that doesnt exist.: I have no idea what it is. some kind of subscription popps up on my microsoft subscriptions that doesnt exist. Nor do i get charged when i subscribe to it. attached screenshots below. Microsoft can you tell me whats going on....
  5. change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    change subscription from ultimate to ordinary PC: I have the Xbox ultimate pass for PC at £14.99 a month, but i would like to downgrade to the cheaper normal version as i don't use any of the extra perks that are on there. I have looked on the manage screen in the app but there seems to be no way to do this from there,...
  6. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription: Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks. Maria Higuera ***Original Title: , I did not...
  7. Ultimate power plan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ultimate power plan: I build my dad a budget gaming PC I got him a win10 and Im curious if the Ultimate performance powerplan can damage the PC and can it help in games,I saw on internet that it keeps everything on 100% and that maybe it OC some things Specifications: Cpu: Ryzen 3 1200 3.1ghz...
  8. Ultimate Power Setting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ultimate Power Setting: I am trying to change the power setting from Ultimate to Balanced and when I hit the Balanced button it changes right back to ultimate. It shuts off my monitor after about 3 or 4 minutes. Yesterday I did a reinstall and was able to remove the Ultimate setting with a warning...
  9. Ultimate Power Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ultimate Power Setting: I am trying to change the power setting from Ultimate to Balanced and when I hit the Balanced button it changes right back to ultimate. It shuts off my monitor after about 3 or 4 minutes. Yesterday I did a reinstall and was able to remove the Ultimate setting with a warning...
  10. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my...