Windows 10: Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords

Discus and support Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why are there no new crosswords? the only thing available is the daily challenge. very frustrating as I enjoy doing crosswords and have played all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerirogers, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords

why are there no new crosswords? the only thing available is the daily challenge. very frustrating as I enjoy doing crosswords and have played all the adventure and extra maps.

:)

jerirogers, Apr 14, 2020

2. Ultimate Word Games Crosswords

Try resetting the game.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Ultimate Word Games Crosswords

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

Andre Da Costa, Apr 14, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User
    microsoft ultimate word games

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Has been updated with new games.
    Crosswords also has 3 Sunday puzzles

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games-Crosswords Daily Challenge

While playing the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games daily challenge, I received an error message when I got to the crossword mystery clue. Error message: There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I don't have this issue with any of the other games, Wordament or Jumble. This issue just started July 1, 2017. Last month was perfect. Please tell me what I can do to fix this as I really like the crosswords. Thanks

PatriciaPettie, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords

1. Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords - Similar Threads - Ultimate Word Games

2. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-adam-sandler-been-the-answer-to-the/39a253ee-340e-4db2-b401-effc5b12061a
  3. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-adam-sandler-been-the-answer-to-the/39a253ee-340e-4db2-b401-effc5b12061a
  4. Ad box blocks the "next game" button in my Ultimate Word Games crossword puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad box blocks the "next game" button in my Ultimate Word Games crossword puzzle: I am unable to click-on the "next game" button because an ad box blocks the button. It won't move or go away no matter what I do -- clicking anywhere on it takes me to an unwanted website....
  5. Ultimate Word Games issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Word Games issue: One location where I have loaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has quit the sync to the cloud. All that I have found about helping this problem has not worked. I really wish my data to be usable. Any ideas?...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  7. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  9. ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ultimate word games: Why wont the ultimate games open all it does is spin around and says there is a problem with the cloud This happens a lot with the word games and I have paid for the premium...
  10. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when is Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gettting new crosswords