Windows 10: Ultimate word games lost data and won't synv

Discus and support Ultimate word games lost data and won't synv in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing MUWG when my surface lost power. When I started it again, it was like I'd never played before. All my years of progress was lost and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gayleej, Jul 29, 2020.

1. gayleej Win User

Ultimate word games lost data and won't synv

I was playing MUWG when my surface lost power. When I started it again, it was like I'd never played before. All my years of progress was lost and it starts me as if I was a new user. Then it says it can't sync to the cloud. I've tried many of the suggested solutions but to no avail. All I generally find is old history on syncing issues. This is the second time this has happened since July 7th.

Anyone find a solution to this? Just because your computer goes down, if shouldn't wipe out the whole history of the game. It use to only lose progress on the one you were working on.

:)

gayleej, Jul 29, 2020

2. Lost cloud data ultimate word games

there was a snag this morning when opening Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Now I have lost almost a year of cloud data. I reinstalled/rebooted ,but everything is set back to level 1.

How to I get my cloud data sync back?

DennisBruns, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Cannot save data for ultimate word games

I tried the process again on my computer this morning to see if it would resync with the cloud and it did.

I reset the Apps in this order (shouldn't matter but you never know):

Xbox

Xbox Game Speech Window

Xbox Live

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

After resetting Word Games I immediately restarted the computer. Once rebooted I started Ultimate Word Games and the Sync Window came up and synced the data with the cloud. When the sync was done I got the Error Message saying it couldn't sync, I pressed
    Try Again and the Game started with all of my data intact.

I did some more searching for other solutions but couldn't find any. I wish I could give you some other alternatives. I would suggest trying the reset again in the order I did it and see if you have any success.

Good Luck,

Kevin

KDogg In AK, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Ultimate word games lost data and won't synv

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games will not load. I have tried ALL recommended solutions listed to no avail.

RobertMoberly, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Ultimate word games lost data and won't synv

1. Ultimate word games lost data and won't synv - Similar Threads - Ultimate word games

2. Lost Ultimate Word Games Score History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Ultimate Word Games Score History: My experience scores in some MUWG's were > 160, and I was prompted to select from a local or online store of data. I chose the recommended local and more recent store. When this process ws completed all of my history and scores were reset. I have lost several years of...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  4. Microsft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to the cloud: I'm running Windows 10 on a DELL Inspiron 5000 laptop. I'm having trouble with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG). It's stopped connecting to the cloud, so I can't keep track of the levels. So far, I've done the following, all to no avail: Checked for updates to UMWG;...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync: For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Data Leak?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Data Leak?: My progress in Maps in both Wordament and Jumble is not being all being saved, although some is. Every day I go back in is like deja vue all over again. Or Groundhog Day, with slightly different results. Only on the past three or four days....
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't connect to cloud: I run Windows 10 (upgrade from 8.1) on a Lenovo G7oo laptop. For the last couple of weeks, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) doesn't connect to the cloud. Every time I run the app, I get a "We can't connect to the cloud right now. Please try again later." message and have...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't link to my game data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't link to my game data: On my Windows 10 machine, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) has stopped linking to my game data. When I start up the game, I'm presented with two stored versions of my data, both dated 15 July. When I choose the cloud version, MUWG "grinds" for about 30 seconds, then gives...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  10. ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ultimate word games: Why wont the ultimate games open all it does is spin around and says there is a problem with the cloud This happens a lot with the word games and I have paid for the premium...