Windows 10: Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

Discus and support Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to finish the bonus word on Jumble number 47? The letters show as FERMENTY, and I cannot figure it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarbaraTipton, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

Has anyone else had the problem of not being able to finish the bonus word on Jumble number 47? The letters show as FERMENTY, and I cannot figure it out. I went so far as to go to a place called cheater, but it didn't know the answer either. Can anyone help?

:)

BarbaraTipton, Jan 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

Jumble Game,

I have been playing the Jumble game and played ok until game 20 on the progress map, I solved all words and gained all 3 stars, the map tells you if you get 1 star you can progress, I got all three stars but the game will not progress to game 21, I have
    gone back and replayed game 20 with the same result but it still will not progress to game 21. Any suggestions ?

Ian McClymont, Jan 7, 2019
  3. TomRXX Win User
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

I am playing The Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on my computer and with Crosswords World 4 Is not coming up at all and in World 3 Game 4 It is not accepting all the words and giving me the 3 stars so that I can do the last Bonus. I have tried to reset
    and uninstall and reinstall but still no luck.

TomRXX, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data.

I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation.

Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact.

DavidCunliffe, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word

1. Ultimate Wordd Games, Jumble 47, bonus word - Similar Threads - Ultimate Wordd Games

2. Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Word Games - Crosswords: why are there no new crosswords? the only thing available is the daily challenge. very frustrating as I enjoy doing crosswords and have played all the adventure and extra maps....
  3. Ultimate Word Games issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Word Games issue: One location where I have loaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games has quit the sync to the cloud. All that I have found about helping this problem has not worked. I really wish my data to be usable. Any ideas?...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I love playing this game. I am wondering if and when new maps will be available in Wordament? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/9a4c47e3-3588-4ced-9143-dc2c8f8cf5b8
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  6. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: microsoft ultimate word games reset my progress back to level 1. Couldn't get it back by cloud save since that one was reset as well. So I cheated a bit. My windows preview computer didn't have cloud saving on so I went (in explorer) on the preview puter to...
  7. Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Word games; JUMBLE: Who is responsible for choosing the words in this game? Many of them are ridiculous, such as "moo, shh. heh, huh, reg..." This is a VERY short list of some of the absurdities. You allow slang words but do not recognize proper words like "sere" (withered, dried up). What is...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: How do I delete data from the game to start all over? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/0fcd3b6f-1be7-4333-8241-22e873230b88
  9. ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ultimate word games: Why wont the ultimate games open all it does is spin around and says there is a problem with the cloud This happens a lot with the word games and I have paid for the premium...
  10. microsoft ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft ultimate word games: How can I get more aps as I have finished all available ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-ultimate-word-games/a6cee3c2-8895-4d43-8038-9d6630f10d8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jumble world level 47

2. errors in microsoft jumble level 47

3. why has microsoft ultimate wordgame wordament gone back to level 1

4. ultimate word jumble games answers,
  5. windows ultimate games jumble