Windows 10: Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

Discus and support Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SilentSplash60, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

Hello.

I am playing Ultimate Word Games on my PC and I have compelted a number of levels approx. 25 however when I loaded it today I noticed that the game had reset back to level 1.

When I clicked on level 1 it told me that the game was complete and allowed me to click "next level". I can do this for every level that I have already compelted.

Is there a way to automatically do this so I can play the latest level of the game without having to click through every level I have already compelted?

Regards

:)

SilentSplash60, Jan 11, 2020

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1

While playing Premium-paid gameplay in MUWG, I discovered I had a serious issue with progress being saved. Over time I learned if I went into game options and disabled cloud syncing and then re-enabled cloud syncing, my progress would save and I could quit
    MUWG without losing anything. I have done this since at least May of this year, always without issues.

This morning I did that same daily trick to save my progress, but upon re-enabling cloud syncing, the game claimed it detected an error in my cloud sync. It showed me two game progress saves, one 15 minutes newer than the other, both from this morning.
    I had to pick one, so I picked the newest save.

The cloud sync was then a success, but upon arriving back at the main menu, all my progress was reset to Level 1. All my various Achievements were still intact, but months of game play progress was gone. The game was acting if I was a new player, with
    its tutorial on how to play MUWG.

So far I have reset the Store. I have reset the game. I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it. All to no avail. Is my progress truly lost?

Orionreplay, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Random game progress whipes

Hi VittorioPuglisi,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

I understand that sometimes progress on games you have downloaded is not always saved. You could try reinstalling the games on your phone:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IE/how-to/wp8/apps/delete-or-reinstall-apps

For for further information and assistance on using the games, I would suggest to contact the games' developers.

Also, you can use the Feature Suggestion box to vote for a suggestion to store game progress in the cloud:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...65-store-my-saved-games-progress-in-the-cloud

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Johanna P., Jan 11, 2020
  4. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

my games progress doesn't save

My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please

george samir mansour, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game

1. Ultime Word Games - Saved progress but doesn't show progress on the game - Similar Threads - Ultime Word Games

2. Ultimate word games erased my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate word games erased my progress: I've been playing word games for years. I have many badges and many achievements and many awards. I done all the extras and all the maps. Today it all erased? This app told me there's an update so I updated it plus it wasn't saving to the cloud for some reason so I enabled...
  3. Lost game progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost game progress: Hi, I downloaded March of Empires from the windows store some years ago and have been playing without trouble for years. Last month i decided to link it to my android phone to allow me to play in more places.. Still all good ... Two weeks ago my laptop died..... I got a...
  4. Progress in a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Progress in a game: I play a game that I’ve downloaded from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. Yesterday I deleted this game but I’d like to install it again. I was just wandering what will be with my progress. Have I lost it irretrievably?...
  5. Game progress on a different acount.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game progress on a different acount.: My brother bought me my first game and it was on his account so I've always used his account to play them and maintain progress. I recently wiped my PC and made a new Microsoft account for me. It still allows me to play all the games i bought on his account but its all new...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync: I've had this problem on three different machines, and I can't find a workable solution: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games doesn't sync with the cloud. I've found the following suggestions: Create a new Microsoft account and try it out I'd rather not lose the activity I have on...
  7. my games progress doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my games progress doesn't save: My game progress dosn't save , , i didn't know why, put i find that game progress is in my document, but my game can't read file or maybe this file is not the game progress ! ? any help please...
  8. Refunds on games that don't save your progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunds on games that don't save your progress: I bought Ark: Survival Evolved and its Season Pass, I played it for a few days but every time I would exit the game my progress would not save, so I filed a refund request which took 3 to 4 days to be answered just to be denied, I think its stupid that I can't get a refund...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1: While playing Premium-paid gameplay in MUWG, I discovered I had a serious issue with progress being saved. Over time I learned if I went into game options and disabled cloud syncing and then re-enabled cloud syncing, my progress would save and I could quit MUWG without...
  10. How to save progress in Windows games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save progress in Windows games?: Hello! Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't find any threads. I play some Microsoft games, such as Microsoft Mahjong in my Windows 10 computer. I thought that if I install the game in another computer using my Microsoft account, I would be able to see all the...