Windows 10: Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results

Discus and support Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed this app on the advice of WebUser magazine (in UK, now defunct). It seems to give me loads of false positives - see screenshot malware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rufford155, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results

I installed this app on the advice of WebUser magazine (in UK, now defunct). It seems to give me loads of false positives - see screenshot malware results. I don't know what the listed malwares are but they seem to be associated with geniune, safe apps I've had for ages. It also listed 3 other genuine, safe apps under the programs tab as PUPs. If anyone has any knowledge of this app, your advice would be appreciated.

:)

rufford155, Jul 8, 2021
  2. stevednmc Win User

Recommendations for Adware killer?

I currently have been using Adaware by lavasoft as an adware scanner, actually have been for a long time.(Free version). Over the last year however that program has been getting more and more bloated, does anyone have any suggestions for something better?

stevednmc, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jul 8, 2021
  4. erocker Win User

Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results

1. Ultra Adware Killer 9 gives weird results - Similar Threads - Ultra Adware Killer

2. Adware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware: Please help! Urgent!Adwcleaner found 6 items!Pup. Optional Assistant 1 itemPup.optional.Legacy 4 itemsPup.optional.mediaget 1 itemWhen I press next, I see preinstalled software which comes from Acer.I dont know what to do!Help me delete! Please help!!...
  3. ADWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADWARE: HiIs there a safe free ad ware removal toolThank youTIMMYM 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware/3436222a-43ee-4884-b391-80b20e823a11
  4. Adware

Adware: I cannot delete this adware from my hard drive even though Window Security block it. Ronald https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/adware/713d063a-5ee9-4fe5-a127-09109d29fa3a
  5. HDD giving up for seemingly no reason. Weird CHKDSK results

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD giving up for seemingly no reason. Weird CHKDSK results: Hiya tenforums, hoping you could give me some advice regarding a strange HDD issue. My brother has been having trouble with his HDD (F: drive), it will "stop" at random when downloading files, running big programs or moving files. He says GTA V would fail to load maps at...
  6. HDD giving up for seemingly no reason. Weird CHKDSK results

in Windows 10 Support
    HDD giving up for seemingly no reason. Weird CHKDSK results: Hiya tenforums, hoping you could give me some advice regarding a strange HDD issue. My brother has been having trouble with his HDD (F: drive), it will "stop" at random when downloading files, running big programs or moving files. He says GTA V would fail to load maps at...
  7. Adware

Adware: i m facing serious adware problem. redirecting webpage automatically, opening new browser windows and many more.... tried many things but not helping that much those are coming back again... any permanent or solid solution??? 39218
  8. Cortana Not Showing Results,But Giving Voice Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Showing Results,But Giving Voice Results: Hello ... I have problem with Cortana search results. When i give her voice command, she answering my question by voice but not showing results. here's the Screenshoot [img] 30985
  9. Would this be a Windows 9 Killer

in Windows 10 Support
    Would this be a Windows 9 Killer: Hi there. Most people using Linux primarily wish for ONE WINDOWS application that could run on it -- Ms OFFICE. Photoshop is another but there are some alternatives to that one - but Ms OFFICE is THE app above all the others that people want. Getting Office 2010 to...
  10. Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 Will Be the Absolute Windows XP Killer: Windows 9 is becoming a very anticipated product, not only for users, but also for those involved in the IT industry who want more Windows XP users to dump the aging OS and move to a newer platform. Dell, for example, hopes that Windows XP users will jump ship as soon as...