Windows 10: Ultra Office uninstall error message

Discus and support Ultra Office uninstall error message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store. I can't uninstall it. I receive the message: We couldn't uninstall Ultra Office The operation did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiNyh13601, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Ultra Office uninstall error message

I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store.
    I can't uninstall it. I receive the message:

We couldn't uninstall Ultra Office
    The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit.
    The error code is 0x80073cfa, in case you need it.

I did go into advanced and clicked Terminate. It did not terminate.

:)

DiNyh13601, Jun 11, 2020

2. Office 2013 error

I get this error in Office 2013 every time I open an Office 2013 document. Anyone got any ideas? I followed the error message and it still pops up every time?

I attached the error tag in this message.

Thanks

hawkredtail, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Ultra Office uninstall error message

Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Ultra Office uninstall error message

1. Ultra Office uninstall error message - Similar Threads - Ultra Office uninstall

2. Office 2010 uninstalled error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2010 uninstalled error: MS Forum 140122 Office 2010 uninstalled error I purchased a computer 15 years ago that had Office 10 installed. A few days ago I unintentionally uninstalled it. But it is still on my computer, and I want to reactivate it. When I went to reinstall, I received a message asking...
  3. Office 2010 uninstalled error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2010 uninstalled error: MS Forum 140122 Office 2010 uninstalled error I purchased a computer 15 years ago that had Office 10 installed. A few days ago I unintentionally uninstalled it. But it is still on my computer, and I want to reactivate it. When I went to reinstall, I received a message asking...
  4. Office 2010 uninstalled error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error Message: Manually Uninstall _PO_vmware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message: Manually Uninstall _PO_vmware: How do I manually uninstall an item when I can't find it on my system? I'm trying to uninstall _PO_vmware workstation pro no op https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-manually-uninstall-povmware/705fceaa-2854-4742-8dac-af5b4ba69e69
  6. Error Message: Manually Uninstall _PO_vmware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message: Manually Uninstall _PO_vmware: How do I manually uninstall an item when I can't find it on my system? I'm trying to uninstall _PO_vmware workstation pro no op https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-manually-uninstall-povmware/705fceaa-2854-4742-8dac-af5b4ba69e69
  7. Ultra Viewer App uninstall question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ultra Viewer App uninstall question: I made the mistake of a scam and ended up with Ultra Viewer App on my computer. When I try to UNINSTALL it a popup asks me "DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP FROM AN UNKNOWN PUBLISHER TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOU DEVICE?" This is the info uninsooo.exe Publisher: UNKNOWN File Origin...
  8. I can't uninstall Ultra Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't uninstall Ultra Office: I downloaded Ultra Office from the Microsoft Store. I want to uninstall it but I can't. I contacted CompuClever Support and told them all of the ways I tried to uninstall it. I tried right click, uninstall. Nothing happened. I tried removing it from Windows settings. It...
  9. Uninstall Ultra Viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall Ultra Viewer: I need help uninstalling UltraViewer. When I uninstall from the start menu using the normal procedure it just comes back. I believe it is a dangerous app and need to uninstall it. Any suggestions?...
  10. Uninstalled Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled Office: I mistakenly uninstalled Office while uninstalling unnecessary apps. How can i recover my Office suite? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-office/433000f2-735b-499b-9911-ddb72dc698c6