Windows 10: Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

Discus and support Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Guys, I need help with this laptop. Not too long ago, I turned on my laptop and Windows 10 wouldn't even launch at all. I checked to see what was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Superlyokowarrior, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

Guys, I need help with this laptop. Not too long ago, I turned on my laptop and Windows 10 wouldn't even launch at all. I checked to see what was causing it. It turns out that the Windows 10 program was completely erased from my laptop. I tried using media creation tools and recovery drives through USB and nothing was working. The program that's still in there is this UEFI shell program and even that thing wouldn't be able to activate Windows 10 on my Evoo mini laptop at all. I'm also out of warranty as well. If you guys can be able to figure out this problem for me. I would be grateful.

:)

Superlyokowarrior, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Raeggae1 Win User

My evoo laptop won't turn on

I bought myself an evoo ultra-thin laptop to use Photoshop on for my photography. I was able to use the laptop exactly one time and after 14 days of owning it it never turned back on. It was stored safely in a drawer never dropped nothing ever happened
    to it it just won't turn on after one single use. I checked Walmart reviews and I was not the only one to have this problem so I attempted to take it back that following week unaware that there was only a 15-day window for returns. I can't afford a new laptop
    because I spend $150 on something that I can't even work with now. my business has come to a stop and I'm at a loss for what to do

Raeggae1, Jul 14, 2019
  3. AlyNewman Win User
    Cricut Design Space

I have the evoo 11.6" ultra thin laptop so I do not see command prompt nor admin

AlyNewman, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need

1. Ultra Thin Evoo Mini Laptop help need - Similar Threads - Ultra Thin Evoo

2. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I have some type of problem that is causing machine check exception blue screens. I've done a bunch of troubleshooting myself but at this point i need help whit these dump files.-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING BIOS Version 2820, factory settings.-Intel i5-9600K be quiet! PURE ROCK...
  3. Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo 11.6 Ultra Thin laptop not working without charger: I recently got a new laptop and found that my Evoo wasn't working well when I unplug the laptop it shuts the screen off as if the battery had just died....
  4. Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Evoo 12.5 Ultra Thin EV-C-125-3 Laptop goes directly to Device Mapping Table upon startup: When I turn on my laptop, I get a black screen that says EFI Shell version 2.50 [5.12]; Current running mode 1.1.2; Device mapping table with more info then Shell> - I have no idea why - it was working fine then one day this happened. How can I get it to start correctly or...
  5. evoo ultra thin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    evoo ultra thin: What external storage can I add to the evoo ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-ultra-thin/ce9aa1c7-117a-4835-a29e-378f8c41018b
  6. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  7. text is tiny, and thin need help with 1920x1080

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    text is tiny, and thin need help with 1920x1080: [ATTACH] on 1920x1080, 15.3 inch monitor please help https://preview.redd.it/urdg1jtqlnz41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3aa170595de5295f0fb79499dc23c5c8197597be submitted by /u/highpeetolerance [link] [comments]...
  8. Evoo laptop not turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo laptop not turning on.: Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable connected. Please...
  9. how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop?: how do i free up space on my evoo 11.6 ultra thin laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-free-up-space-on-my-evoo-116-ultra-thin/3251b875-cca4-42c6-85df-017e73d53d38"
  10. The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The new ultra-thin jagged text in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I took both my laptops into a computer shop because the text changed to a very thin, spidery appearance. The techies said that there was nothing wrong. So I went to a retail computer shop. The salesman showed me the laptops. I told him about the thin text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios menu evoo 11.6 laptop

2. evoo 14.1 ultra thin laptop HOW TO GET TO BIOS PASSWORD