Windows 10: Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

Discus and support Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sergio Da Silva1, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install a driver update, but for some reason, my account is not registered as an admin account, so I am unable to install any updates of any sort. If I try to install it, it says installation complete, but in the actual system, nothing shows up. This same thing happens with every other update that I try to install. How do I make m

:)

Sergio Da Silva1, Aug 1, 2022
  2. ndbinh Win User

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode.

ndbinh, Aug 1, 2022
  3. About ultra-wide monitors seething

I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor (resolution 3440*1440), as an external monitor, how do I set, enable the discrete graphics card when using an external ultra-wide screen, and use the monitor's default resolution (3440*1440).

James_008LS, Aug 1, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

Ultra Wide monitors (21:9 ratio) doesn't work on Windows 10

Hi deanerino

Do you have an ultra wide monitor connected to your Surface, when only those resolutions appear?

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

1. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems - Similar Threads - Ultra wide Monitor

2. W11 with Ultra wide WQHD on 3440 x 1440 resolution, refresh rate problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 with Ultra wide WQHD on 3440 x 1440 resolution, refresh rate problems: Hi there!Recently I purchased new laptop and external monitor:- Dell Vostro 7620 i7-12700H, RTX 3050 Ti- AOC CU34G2X/BKLaptop came with W11 installed. When I connect my external monitor through HDMI 2.0 as extended main display it sets resolution to recommended, which is...
  3. W11 with Ultra wide WQHD on 3440 x 1440 resolution, refresh rate problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 with Ultra wide WQHD on 3440 x 1440 resolution, refresh rate problems: Hi there!Recently I purchased new laptop and external monitor:- Dell Vostro 7620 i7-12700H, RTX 3050 Ti- AOC CU34G2X/BKLaptop came with W11 installed. When I connect my external monitor through HDMI 2.0 as extended main display it sets resolution to recommended, which is...
  4. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  5. Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems

Ultra wide Monitor Resolution Problems: Hi, so I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, and I just got a Dell S3422DWG monitor. I connected it to one of the hdmi ports, but the resolution is stretched, and if I go to display settings to change it, I don’t get an option for 3440x1440p. I was reading that I need to install...
  6. About ultra-wide monitors seething

About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...
  7. About ultra-wide monitors seething

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About ultra-wide monitors seething: I have a laptop, installed windows 11 system, the laptop has two graphics cards, one is intel hd 630, the other is NV GF gtx1050, and both drivers are installed correctly. Recently I purchased an ultra-widescreen monitor resolution 3440*1440, as an external monitor, how do I...
  8. Old Win10 Laptop and Ultra wide Monitors

Old Win10 Laptop and Ultra wide Monitors: I have a i7-5500U laptop with 6 GB ram with onboard video HD Graphics 5500 Windows 10 I recently added a ultra wide screen to my computer and want to add another. The first problem is that if my computer shuts down after hours when I try to reboot or wake it I only get a...
  9. After last Windows 10 update Ultra-Wide monitor resolution disappeared

After last Windows 10 update Ultra-Wide monitor resolution disappeared: Hi, I am using a laptop with Intel HD Graphics 6000 and Ultra-Wide monitor (2560 x 1080 @ 60 Hz). After the last Windows update, this resolution disappeared from the dropdown with resolutions and I am unable to restore it. The problem was similar after the previous update of...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter and Ultra-wide monitor: Is there any body, who can properly project from a PC/ laptop to an 3440x1440 external Ultra-wide monitor using Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter? PS: "properly" means the Ultra-wide monitor runs on 3440x1440 resolution mode....