Windows 10: UltraUXThemePatcher not working

Discus and support UltraUXThemePatcher not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey, so I've installed UltraUXThemePatcher, I have downloaded a theme, I put the theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes" and have taken ownership... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wathhr, Dec 20, 2020.

1. /u/wathhr Win User

UltraUXThemePatcher not working

hey, so I've installed UltraUXThemePatcher, I have downloaded a theme, I put the theme folder in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes" and have taken ownership of sys32, but when I go to my theme settings, the theme isn't appearing. What could be causing this?

submitted by /u/wathhr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wathhr, Dec 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 20, 2020
  4. UltraUXThemePatcher not working

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

UltraUXThemePatcher not working

1. UltraUXThemePatcher not working - Similar Threads - UltraUXThemePatcher working

2. Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher: I recently installed ultrauxthemepatcher and it told me to restart as I restarted my computer it got stuck at restarting. I tried force shutdown but it didn't work whenever I power on the laptop it gets stuck at my laptops logo screen even when I try to boot automatic repair...
  3. Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher: I recently installed ultrauxthemepatcher and it told me to restart as I restarted my computer it got stuck at restarting. I tried force shutdown but it didn't work whenever I power on the laptop it gets stuck at my laptops logo screen even when I try to boot automatic repair...
  4. Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. is UltraUXThemePatcher safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is UltraUXThemePatcher safe?: i want to download "UltraUXThemePatcher " for insane themes but i have no idea if the program is safe it modifies windows file it says a warning on the website, but im really curious please let me know if anybody knows!...
  6. UltraUXThemePatcher not changing menu bar for all programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UltraUXThemePatcher not changing menu bar for all programs: [IMG] Alright, I've looked through tons of forum posts online, used all sorts of differentr terminology to describe my issue but no one seems to have quite the same problem as me. Here's the issue, I have a nice theme from DeviantArt that is supposed to change the bar at...
  7. Windows 10 login crashes after uninstalling UltraUXThemePatcher

Windows 10 login crashes after uninstalling UltraUXThemePatcher: Good day, I'm using an Acer Aspire laptop and I have been messing around with UUTP and I had to uninstall it because the writer software I'm using (LibreOffice) had a horrid ui. It said to reboot after uninstalling but now I am unable to log in from the starting screen...
  8. HELP - UltraUXThemePatcher Windows10 Explorer broke/ Missing left pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP - UltraUXThemePatcher Windows10 Explorer broke/ Missing left pane: Hi I installed UltraUXThemePatcher last month (11th of May) in order to install custom themes for Windows 10 (Running on Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.900). I know that it is very crucial that you must manually create a system restore point before installing it, I...
  9. What's the difference between UXTheme Patcher and UltraUXThemePatcher?

What's the difference between UXTheme Patcher and UltraUXThemePatcher?: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, if mods feel it is, feel free to remove it. What's the difference between these two software? Are they different versions of the same application? Are they made by the same dev? Is one malicious and trying to impersonate the...
  10. Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher

Problem with UltraUXThemePatcher: I finished installation checked the box “reboot now” and pressed finished and it’s not rebooting. Should I just manually reboot? submitted by /u/Slippysquidkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/faoxtc/problem_with_ultrauxthemepatcher/