Windows 10: ultraviewer download

Discus and support ultraviewer download in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello:yesterday i was calling the supposedly Sonos app installation support center to get help with my device. i was told to install Ultraviewer in my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LILIANA JUSTINIANO, Jun 25, 2021.

1. ultraviewer download

Hello:yesterday i was calling the supposedly Sonos app installation support center to get help with my device. i was told to install Ultraviewer in my computer which i did and gave this people access to my computer. it was a couple of minutes they told me i need to buy a firewall for my router and when i said no the disconnected. i uninstalled the program again and restore my computer.My question is what should i do to make sure i am secure and what kind of information they would be able to access. i have already change my password s for my financial institutions, but i

:)

LILIANA JUSTINIANO, Jun 25, 2021
  2. joey_le Win User

Is Ultraview a scam program?

UltraViewer is just a remote support software. Itself not a scam or harmful program. But the technician who contacted you may be a scammer. So do not allow him to remote control your computer if you could not verify his identification.

joey_le, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Teamviewer Alternative: Ultraviewer

Came across this earlier today, getting a quote together for a client. Anyone had a chance to try it out?
    According to their site,
    "UltraViewer is completely free

- Currently UltraViewer is completely free, whether you are a business or personal, you can use it without worrying about paying any fee".

The company has been around about two years, and software appears to perform most of the same functions. I found a few postings about false positives resolved by Mcafee and Avira, and some evaluations of systems after it was installed with clean results. Think I'll give it a try this weekend, see how it works out....

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

ultraviewer download

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

ultraviewer download

1. ultraviewer download - Similar Threads - ultraviewer download

2. UltraViewer Scam + Bitlocker Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UltraViewer Scam + Bitlocker Recovery: Hello, My dad recently fell for a scam and downloaded UltraViewer and provided the scammer with access to his computer. While he didn't provide any information other than his name and last 4 of his SSN on the phone and hung up when he caught on he was on the phone for almost...
  3. UltraViewer Scam + Bitlocker Recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UltraViewer Scam + Bitlocker Recovery: Hello, My dad recently fell for a scam and downloaded UltraViewer and provided the scammer with access to his computer. While he didn't provide any information other than his name and last 4 of his SSN on the phone and hung up when he caught on he was on the phone for almost...
  4. how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer: scammers installed Ultraviewer when I was looking for a PDF readerapp. My computer is messed up now, cant uninstall and completely remove Ultraviewer.Can I return my computer to the way it was before?Cant unlock thread to read instructions to fix my computer...
  5. how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer

how to unlock thread to get support answers to remove Ultraviewer: scammers installed Ultraviewer when I was looking for a PDF readerapp. My computer is messed up now, cant uninstall and completely remove Ultraviewer.Can I return my computer to the way it was before?Cant unlock thread to read instructions to fix my computer...
  6. Experience with SCAM ULTRAVIEWER

Experience with SCAM ULTRAVIEWER: I received a huge box over my screen after opening my web browser. It told me to contact the number 855777-7601 and told me it was Microsoft support. I called that number and he asked if I was calling from my cell phone or landline. It was static and I couldn't hear him so...
  7. Experience with SCAM ULTRAVIEWER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Experience with SCAM ULTRAVIEWER: I received a huge box over my screen after opening my web browser. It told me to contact the number 855777-7601 and told me it was Microsoft support. I called that number and he asked if I was calling from my cell phone or landline. It was static and I couldn't hear him so...
  8. My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer: Hello, My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-was-locked-up-when-i-was-trying-to/10da47d5-60fd-4121-aff6-5f2a7517c6a0
  9. My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer

My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer: Hello, My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-was-locked-up-when-i-was-trying-to/10da47d5-60fd-4121-aff6-5f2a7517c6a0
  10. My computer was locked up when I was trying to download ultraviewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware