Windows 10: Um cant turn on

Discus and support Um cant turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]tried pressing F1 but wont boot anyone know whats this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Choyy__, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Choyy__ Win User

Um cant turn on

Um cant turn on [​IMG]tried pressing F1 but wont boot anyone know whats this

:)

Choyy__, Feb 26, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

[FS][US]   DFI P45 and 3GB GSkill 800Mhz

How much do you suggest listing it for? $5? I'm confused at your post. *Wtf :wtf:

mlee49, Feb 26, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Um cant turn on

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Um cant turn on

1. Um cant turn on - Similar Threads - cant turn

2. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on: it works properly when i restart the system i also tried to troubleshoot but it always got stuck and dont process furtherservices restart also doesn't work...
  3. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on: it works properly when i restart the system i also tried to troubleshoot but it always got stuck and dont process furtherservices restart also doesn't work...
  4. i cant connect bluetooth after i disconnect once it always shows this and cant turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  6. How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...

How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even...: How can i fix it when my laptop is turning on i keep getting a blue screen and i cant even go to the help its just bluescreens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-it-when-my-laptop-is-turning-on-i/b83ba1a7-ca4a-4e80-8148-4418320f66d0
  7. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  8. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...: My pc download speed is suddenly slower after making changes to registry files, and my pc does not want to shut down or restart unless I hard shut it down, by holding down the power button or turning the power supply on or off. I have already done alot of changes and...
  9. Why is my ethernet slower after downloading changes to registry and, I cant turn my pc off...

10. when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work

when i try to turn on windows sandbox it says it cant find file and WSL doesnt work: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I trust this email finds you well. My name is Cayman, and I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding a specific issue I am encountering with Windows Sandbox on my Windows 10 system. Describe the Issue:I am consistently facing an issue where...