Windows 10: umm everything is slightly stretched and I did nothing but play “flex you account age”on roblox

Discus and support umm everything is slightly stretched and I did nothing but play “flex you account age”on roblox in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/loganonlineYT [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loganonlineYT, Mar 12, 2020.

1. umm everything is slightly stretched and I did nothing but play “flex you account age”on roblox

/u/loganonlineYT, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 13, 2020
  4. umm everything is slightly stretched and I did nothing but play “flex you account age”on roblox

Can't play Roblox

I have one question because something happened to my laptop I cant play roblox i want to play my roblox and I'm getting mad

Bendy_the_dancing_demon, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

umm everything is slightly stretched and I did nothing but play “flex you account age”on roblox

1. umm everything is slightly stretched and I did nothing but play “flex you account age”on roblox - Similar Threads - umm everything slightly

2. Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages: Why did Roblox remove Ages 17+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-not-have-ages-17-all-ages-they/bf4341d2-fdb1-4ca3-8817-2d23758de376
  3. Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Roblox not have Ages +17-All Ages? They have Ages +13-All Ages: Why did Roblox remove Ages 17+? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-roblox-not-have-ages-17-all-ages-they/bf4341d2-fdb1-4ca3-8817-2d23758de376
  4. I cannot play roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  5. I cannot play roblox

I cannot play roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  6. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or top of a page like on a tablet, not talking about that. It's when I'm scrolling, each horizontal line slightly...
  7. Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?

Anyone know how to make the page not slightly stretch as you scroll?: I bought a new laptop with Windows 11 and it's making me nauseous when I scroll. It's not the thing where the page bounces when you hit the bottom or top of a page like on a tablet, not talking about that. It's when I'm scrolling, each horizontal line slightly...
  8. Umm...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Umm...: Ive recently deleted the onedrive folder from C:/Users/name/onedrive. Is that bad. I dont even use onedrive. And i uninstalled it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/umm/99a646a5-b764-4f43-9583-0c6f56e1266e
  9. Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.: So short story short my computer froze and I made the terrible mistake of clicking a bunch of random buttons. Everything is now big, desktop icons, websites, taskbar, everything. They aren't so big that I can't use the pc, but it is still annoying and noticable and I don't...
  10. i can not play age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not play age of mythology: The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-play-age-of-mythology/4158ebe2-0bde-4901-8740-4e1d6e7db442