Windows 10: Umm... help?

Discus and support Umm... help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedXintong [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4ba5c/umm_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedXintong, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Umm... help?

/u/RedXintong, Oct 3, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 3, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Umm... help?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Umm... help? :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Umm... help?

1. Umm... help? - Similar Threads - Umm help

2. Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.: Hi,A couple of days ago, I reset my PC, but kept my files. Ever since, Windows has refused to let me change any defender options, giving me the error message 'Standard hardware security not supported.' I can't stress enough that it is and the whole system was working...
  3. Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender - 'Standard hardware security not supported' - umm, yes they are.: Hi,A couple of days ago, I reset my PC, but kept my files. Ever since, Windows has refused to let me change any defender options, giving me the error message 'Standard hardware security not supported.' I can't stress enough that it is and the whole system was working...
  4. umm help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    umm help?: I need some help.So to sum it up, I have a hp laptop that came preinstalled with windows 10 home. I thought it would be fun to see if windows 8.1 worked and after messing around with dual-booting and activation, I somehow got windows 10 home and windows 8.1 pro to be both...
  5. umm help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    umm help?: I need some help.So to sum it up, I have a hp laptop that came preinstalled with windows 10 home. I thought it would be fun to see if windows 8.1 worked and after messing around with dual-booting and activation, I somehow got windows 10 home and windows 8.1 pro to be both...
  6. Umm... does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... does anyone know why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wonderful_Artichoke8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uzl9vu/umm_does_anyone_know_why/
  7. Umm hi, this is my first post here... Whenever I search up any website (in this case...

Umm hi, this is my first post here... Whenever I search up any website (in this case...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PartyWalaBandar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld3tzx/umm_hi_this_is_my_first_post_here_whenever_i/
  8. Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?

Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Malijaffri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krlq33/umm_whats_going_on_what_are_these_program_apps_in/
  9. Umm? Do I force it 20H2 or do I wait? Help?

Umm? Do I force it 20H2 or do I wait? Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HappyGamer76YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyuyx6/umm_do_i_force_it_20h2_or_do_i_wait_help/
  10. ????? LOL Umm? should be 9 screenshots. HELP? signed: Melting My Comp In Kansas?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ????? LOL Umm? should be 9 screenshots. HELP? signed: Melting My Comp In Kansas?: ????? LOL Umm? should be 9 screenshots. HELP? signed: Melting My Comp In Kansas? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [IMG] [ATTACH] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [ATTACH] Thanks any or all...