Windows 10: un-authorized gamepass purchase

Discus and support un-authorized gamepass purchase in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my paypal was charged 20$ for a purchase that is not showing up on my order history, i have checked my accounts and my family accounts and there's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Storm Dante, Jul 6, 2022.

1. un-authorized gamepass purchase

my paypal was charged 20$ for a purchase that is not showing up on my order history, i have checked my accounts and my family accounts and there's nothing yet i can't get a call back , each time i try i get "error on our end , we're working on it" and any help on these forums is practically useles for my situation, i keep hearing the same garbage about clicking on the item and selecting refund but how can i do that if the purchase doesn't show up on my account? apparantly i risk getting banned if i request paypal refund me the money and microsoft has by far the worst customer service i have ev

:)

Storm Dante, Jul 6, 2022

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Abu_881 Win User
    Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

Hi and thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately it does not quite answer my problem as the list of 'play anywhere' titles is not the same as titles that are available as part of the gamepass subscription.

For example shadow of war and forza 7 are both listed as 'play anywhere' however none of these games are available as part of my subscription and both still require me to make a full price purchase in order to play them.

Abu_881, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

un-authorized gamepass purchase

1. un-authorized gamepass purchase - Similar Threads - authorized gamepass purchase

2. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  3. I did not authorize this purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize this purchase.: Why is this charge on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-authorize-this-purchase/d082aef9-b809-4935-8653-80b1d908197d
  4. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023: I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my money back? I am a college student who needs every last cent.Order number 9531093973I also obtained spam emails on the email...
  5. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023: I did not purchase Publisher. I never sent that request for the product and it says it has been redeemed. How can I refund this purchase and get my money back? I am a college student who needs every last cent.Order number 9531093973I also obtained spam emails on the email...
  6. I did not authorize a purchase. July 29th 2023

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. un-authorized gamepass purchase

un-authorized gamepass purchase: my paypal was charged 20$ for a purchase that is not showing up on my order history, i have checked my accounts and my family accounts and there's nothing yet i can't get a call back , each time i try i get "error on our end , we're working on it" and any help on these forums...
  8. Cannot delete/authorize myself to delete Gamepass games in WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot delete/authorize myself to delete Gamepass games in WindowsApps: To make a long story short: I had to wipe my C: drive and re-install Windows 10. Problem there is all my Xbox Gamepass games were set to install to my H: Drive. They're still there, but Gamepass does not recognize them. No problem, I can just delete and start over......
  9. Authorization Charge for Microsoft Purchase did not reverse

Authorization Charge for Microsoft Purchase did not reverse: It has been 16 days since I bought the HEVC Video Extensions for 45 PHP and I ended up with two statements on my debit card. One was worth 45 PHP and the other for 49 PHP. I searched and all sources led me to believe that this was the authorization charge since I newly added...
  10. Microsoft Store un-did my purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store un-did my purchase: So I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition a while back and it worked fine. But recently it disappeared from my purchase history, now only the free trial is available....