Windows 10: un-installing old windows

Discus and support un-installing old windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Acer that has updated from windows 7 to windows 10. I keep getting a message saying "running out of disc space remove old version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bernardpearce1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. un-installing old windows

Hi,

I have an Acer that has updated from windows 7 to windows 10. I keep getting a message saying "running out of disc space remove old version of windows?" Can I ask, if I do and the decide later that want to factory reset due to some fault, will it reset with windows 10 as the OS or fail and make my computer useless?

TIA

Bernard

:)

bernardpearce1, Mar 2, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 2, 2019
  4. un-installing old windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

un-installing old windows

1. un-installing old windows - Similar Threads - installing old

2. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  3. Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a new SSD and cloned old one onto new one, having issues with windows installation.: I bought a PC from Apex Gaming PCs. It came with a small 256 gb SSD, which I had to upgrade in order to download more games. I upgraded to a 2tb drive, and used a cloning software to copy the first to the latter. Upon boot with new drive, it gave me an error upon startup and...
  4. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  5. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one: I am having issue with the driver installation of Intel core.I have Intel- i7-4720HQ but when I update the driver form windows update it install the driver for 4600 gen which causes performance and screen freeze.I need to install the latest driver for the exact same gen core...
  6. Windows updates keeps installed old driver even after I manual Install new one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Getting Windows License and install on old PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Windows License and install on old PC: Hello I am a student. Could I be able to get a student microsoft windows for free? my computer is more than 15 - 20 years old, would it work?[Original Title: microsoft windows]...
  8. Getting Windows License and install on old PC

Getting Windows License and install on old PC: Hello I am a student. Could I be able to get a student microsoft windows for free? my computer is more than 15 - 20 years old, would it work?[Original Title: microsoft windows]...
  9. How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS: The specific computer name is the Compaq Presario 5660. It was made to run Win98 but I upgraded it to WinXP then erased the hard drive. I want to install Win95 so then I can upgrade it to Win98SE since I bought a Win 98SE upgrade disk. And yes, I know that they are...
  10. How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS

How do I Install Windows 95' on an old COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop without an OS: The specific computer name is the Compaq Presario 5660. It was made to run Win98 but I upgraded it to WinXP then erased the hard drive. I want to install Win95 so then I can upgrade it to Win98SE since I bought a Win 98SE upgrade disk. And yes, I know that they are...