Windows 10: Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!

Discus and support Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Add feature to "on-own" free apps!!!! Contact developers and get this added ASAP! i understand for PAID apps, but at least add the option... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tarven, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Tarven Win User

Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!

Add feature to "on-own" free apps!!!!

Contact developers and get this added ASAP!

i understand for PAID apps, but at least add the option to un-own FREE apps and games. i have lots of FREE apps and games i never needed that auto purchased when i setup my PC. I dont want these as "Owned". I NEED THESE UN-NEEDED THINGS REMOVED

:)

Tarven, Sep 13, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 13, 2020
  3. neveready Win User
    Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

neveready, Sep 13, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!! - Similar Threads - own free apps

2. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  3. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  4. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  5. How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?: Explain with steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-un-own-an-app-that-i-own-in-microsoft-store/998c866c-0657-40a2-a41d-50b8953175a3
  6. How to un-own an app on the Microsoft Store

How to un-own an app on the Microsoft Store: Hi, I have had Candy Crush saga and The Chess Lv.100 on my computer a while ago. I deleted them as I didn't use them. I'm going to get an Xbox soon so I was looking through the Xbox app on my phone. When I went to My library and games, I saw that I still had those games even...
  7. Microsoft store owned app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store owned app.: I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-owned-app/f962b425-960d-49a5-aedb-ac777937586d
  8. Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view: Not sure exactly when this problem occurred, but there's something wrong with my Microsoft Store account -- when viewing the "All owned" tab it just says, "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." If I use the drop-down filters it will (I believe) bring up the correct...
  9. Un-owning an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Un-owning an app: I have an app for a game that I got from the microsoft store. It has stopped working and I am advised to dismiss owning the app and start from the beginning to get the game. My question is, how do I "not own an app ?" Once I uninstall the game, it still says I own it....
  10. How to un-own app?

How to un-own app?: I was having trouble loading videos on Crunchyroll, so I thought that it might be beneficial to reinstall the app. I uninstalled it by going to the start menu, searching the program, then right clicking on it and pressing "uninstall." When I search it in the start menu now,...