Windows 10: Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.

Discus and support Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried EVERYTHING, including Microsoft support. Last resort would be to reset the computer, which may result in some loses, including most or all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hersfelder#, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.

I've tried EVERYTHING, including Microsoft support. Last resort would be to reset the computer, which may result in some loses, including most or all applications. Is it possible to reinstall a Windows 7 from ghost image??? Some have suggested installing a registry repair app, but how can I do that when I can not even get into a normal safe Mode. I don't believe the safe mode in advanced recovery options would allow that. Help please !!!

:)

Hersfelder#, Aug 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 22, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.

1. Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation. - Similar Threads - recoverable installation

2. Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable: I am not able to login into my laptop..outlook email id has some issues , not able to recover it as well. is there a way to login into laptop. I am fine to loose my data, as it was new laptop....
  3. Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop login issue - outlook email is not working & not recoverable: I am not able to login into my laptop..outlook email id has some issues , not able to recover it as well. is there a way to login into laptop. I am fine to loose my data, as it was new laptop....
  4. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  5. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

"The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  6. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?: Hey, In short - I recently updated the BIOS on my Gigabyte Z790 motherboard in order to patch the security flaw that was recently found in a vast number of their boards. This caused my copy of Windows to deactivate as this update was registered as a hardware change. Windows...
  8. BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?

BIOS update deactivated Windows - is my license recoverable?: Hey, In short - I recently updated the BIOS on my Gigabyte Z790 motherboard in order to patch the security flaw that was recently found in a vast number of their boards. This caused my copy of Windows to deactivate as this update was registered as a hardware change. Windows...
  9. You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...: Dear All,I get a Message stating You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If that doesn't work, contact your IT administrartor...
  10. You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...

You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If...: Dear All,I get a Message stating You Can't Permanently delete these items. Try deleting your "Recoverable Items Folder. If that doesn't work, contact your IT administrartor...