Windows 10: Unabe to update version 19628

Discus and support Unabe to update version 19628 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using version 19624. I started to download version 19628 a 1200 AM today and at 6 PM only 7% downloaded. Is there any way I can stop this update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by enigma1944, May 14, 2020.

1. Unabe to update version 19628

I am using version 19624.

I started to download version 19628 a 1200 AM today and at 6 PM only 7% downloaded. Is there any way I can stop this update and wait for the next one. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 14, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unabe to update version 19628 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 14, 2020
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, May 14, 2020
  4. Gib G Win User

Unabe to update version 19628

Update issues with Win10 Version 1909

Hi.

Tried all the steps listed and result afterwards is the same. Still fails and uninstalls the update. Any other suggestions?

Gib

Gib G, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Unabe to update version 19628

1. Unabe to update version 19628 - Similar Threads - Unabe update version

2. windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal: Window hello fingerfrint and face not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-fingerfrint-note-working-at-the/5e6f2942-9c16-455e-b456-467cc20aa8a8
  3. windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows hello face fingerfrint note working at the show curntly unabal: Window hello fingerfrint and face not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-fingerfrint-note-working-at-the/5e6f2942-9c16-455e-b456-467cc20aa8a8
  4. unabe to recieve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unabe to recieve: HELP...I'm unable to receive but can send email via my outlook page. i do have a Verizon address. i can't get anywhere with microsoft help pages. just goes around in circles to me....
  5. installing windows on mac using bootcamp but unabe to get sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows on mac using bootcamp but unabe to get sound: Hi there, I run windows off an Imac using Bootcamp. Recently during a windows update my computer completely crashed on the windows side and so lost everything on the PC. I re-installed windows up to date and also the mac updates and since re-installing the windows I have...
  6. Unabe to acess JPG. file due to acsess denial.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unabe to acess JPG. file due to acsess denial.: Hello Everyone, I have a few pictures JPG format in my system which I'm not able to access. It say saccess is denied every time i try to open it. Please help.[ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Insider Build Stuck on 19628 and will not update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Build Stuck on 19628 and will not update: I can not get it to update. I have selected all 3 different options and did a wipe of windows and it will still not update. I currently have it set on the Release Preview Channel. Any way to force it to update even with Windows Update not seeing anything?...
  8. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19628 now available - May 13

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19628 now available - May 13: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19628 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19628 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  9. Unabe to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unabe to boot: I have initially message you and complaint about my system displaying error “automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC” i have tried the system restore settings before and i am doing it again after you told me to do it...it is still the same issue and it doesn’t solve the...
  10. KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    KIOSK LOGIN SCREEN FLASHING. UNABE TO LOGIN: Hi, i need helping in fixing the issue after kiosk is enbled on windows 10 pro. the KIOSK mode was enabled as per standard process from user accounts control panel one the machine was rebooted. The kiosk account was showing for a second but the screen started to flash...