Windows 10: Unabke to reset windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Unabke to reset windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I chose the option to completely wipe my laptop by factory resetting, but the reset stays stuck at 1% indefinitely. I tried everything I found on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mlkfedek, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Unabke to reset windows 10 laptop

I chose the option to completely wipe my laptop by factory resetting, but the reset stays stuck at 1% indefinitely. I tried everything I found on google but nothing worked, what should I do

submitted by /u/mlkfedek
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mlkfedek, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Unabke to reset windows 10 laptop

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Unabke to reset windows 10 laptop

1. Unabke to reset windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Unabke reset laptop

2. Problems with reseting Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with reseting Windows 10 laptop: I tried reseting my Windows 10 laptop. Everything was going smoothly until around 70% of the reseting, when it suddenly changed to undoing changes. After the undoing changes was done i got the error message "User profile service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...
  3. Problems with reseting Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with reseting Windows 10 laptop: I tried reseting my Windows 10 laptop. Everything was going smoothly until around 70% of the reseting, when it suddenly changed to undoing changes. After the undoing changes was done i got the error message "User profile service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...
  4. Reset laptop HP windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset laptop HP windows 10: I reset my HP laptop with Windows 10 and it asks me for a username and password that I don't have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-laptop-hp-windows-10/ea622d53-2b57-4288-aff9-daacbf677248
  5. Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Laptop stuck on resetting: Please help me, I clicked on reset this PC and then clean this drive, it’s taking ages to reset and also the screen keeps coming on and off the loading screen where my laptops logo is, it’s so annoying and irritating, if you can please help me out....
  6. Resetting windows 10 on laptop

Resetting windows 10 on laptop: My laptop - HP pavilion gaming 15 I recently ran into some errors after a windows update, and i am trying to reset it back erasing everything.fully clean the drive And i know it takes a couple of hours like 4 to 6 hrs, but its been saying its at 18% for more than 4 hours...
  7. Resetting Windows 10 on Dell laptop

Resetting Windows 10 on Dell laptop: I did a reset of my Dell G7 7588 using Dell Usb Recovery Tool. It boots up up and tries to log me into administrator, when I click sign it says that this account has been disabled. I had a personal account before that I used but now am unable to find it....
  8. Resetting windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting windows 10 laptop: So I’m trying to sell my previous laptop but obviously I need to reset it. I’ve been trying to reset it for a long time and nothing seems to work. At all. So I’ve reset it and it gave me a “Other User” login screen. I’ve reset it and it’s given me an administrator login...
  9. RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP: Sir, In my windows 10 laptop files,picture and videos are in c drive. If i RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP WITH KEEP MY PERSONAL FILES Can you say my c drive files, pictures and videos lose or not???????...
  10. Windows 10 Laptop Resetting Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Laptop Resetting Itself: Never had problems with it until recently. It seems as if it randomly logs out, then turns itself off. Even during the Recovery screen, it stays on for less than a minute before turning itself off. I am using a school login which might cause some organization issues. The...